Raid on the castle.

Edmund had gone ahead of us to settle down on one of the big huge towers leaning over the castle, we kinda stayed far back as we could...the castle was still in view. We were just waiting until we saw the signal, it seemed like a long wait tho.

*flash flash*

It was go time, we flew forward on our flying beast. Then once we reached over the castle walls, the birds nose dived. Once we reached the first tower, his gryphon let go of him leaving Caspian handing onto the animals one foot.

The price took out his sword and sliced one of the soldier's killing him immediately, then the gryphon grabbed ahold of Cas again and we flew downward to the castle grounds.

As we hovered over the stone floor, two guards came towards us. At the same time, me and Susan pulled out a arrow stringing it quickly. Then we let go, the two guards fell down dead.

The gryphons let go of us and we dropped lightly on the ground, Peter pulled out his sword and ran to a guard who was coming towards us.

After a few slashes with Peters swords the man dropped dead, I put away my bow and pulled out my sword.

"Where is the professors room?" I asked Caspian who was looking all over, we all needed to be careful.

"This way." Caspian replied walking ahead.

I followed walking next to him, in all honesty this place was very eerie at night. It was so dark and there was barely any light. You'd think there'd be a lot more light for the guards that kept walking around right?

Despite it being deathly quiet, we kept on walking. The only sound we heard was our shoes lightly tapping on the cobble stone floor, even that was too quiet.

After a few minutes we turned a corner that lead to a bunch of stairs, we all climbed it and continued walking until Caspian stopped.

We all looked at him curious with why he stopped, he just looked serious and like he didn't even notice.

"The professors room is below this ledge, we can get down by ropes." Caspian explained in a whisper.

I looked down and gulped, "that's a long way down."

Even though I wasn't afraid of heights, the idea of sliding down on a rope with nothing attached to me wasn't very comforting.

"I won't let you fall." Caspian told me with a very genuine smile.

I sighed as Peter took out a rope from his bag and tied it around one of the square bricks, once it was good and tight Caspian went down first. I held my breath watching the rope tug agents then wall, however he made it inside the window. Then I saw him peak his head out and beckon me to come down, I took one big breath before grabbing the rope and slinging my self over the edge.

I gasped quietly and then closed my eyes, I inched my way down. When I was down far enough, I felt a pair of hands on my waste pulling me inside. I let go of the rope and looked at Caspian who still had his hands on my waste even though I was inside, he blushed and I did too.

After a few minutes of staring at him, he let go and coughed because at that moment Edmund had entered and had a sour look upon him. I sighed and walked around the room, Caspian immediately went to the professors bed.