The Second Dream

(This edit was not made by me, credit goes to Jessy)

~I woke up to a noise that sounded deep inside this particularly quiet forest, I sat up quickly as I looked around everywhere for the source of the nosie. There was nothing but silence, however since it was morning you would think that a bird would be chirping or some animal waking up from its nightly slumber.

I felt the same exact feeling when I experienced that first dream with Aslan, this feeling was extremely comforting and welcoming..probably even more then the last time.

I decided to get up and go to the near by stream that Peter and I saw while collecting fire wood, if anything the coolness of the water would wake me up. I grabbed my sword and strapped it on, for some reason I felt I needed it; not to harm the so said being, but to use it for a important use. I stepped quietly through the dew covered grass, it was actually welcoming. As I got close to the stream, I felt something magical. It was coming from the other side of it, I bent down and looked at my reflection in the water.

I cupped my hands and dipped them in the nice cool water, I splashed some on my face. I grabbed my sleeve and whipped my skin that now felt alive, when I looked up from the ground Aslan was standing on the other bank across from where I was kneeling.

My once melancholy face turned into a happy one, my lips spreading wide from side to side. The lion chuckled at me, I stood up slowly and picked up the hem of my dress. I stepped on a big rock that was in the middle of the water and landed on the other side, I fell on my knees and bowed before the great lion.

He chucked even more, "you may rise child."

I did as he told me, "would it be to much to hug you?"

"Not at all, never be afraid." He told me gently.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his mane, his fur felt soft and warm. He wrapped a paw around my waste pulling me close, I buried my nose in his fur.

"Aslan?" I asked biting my lip and getting lion hair in my mouth.

"Yes dear one?" He answered softly.

I pulled away so I wasn't getting his mane in my mouth but I still had my arms around him, "why did you just leave?"

"It's hard to explain, I want you all to follow me." He answered smiling.

I smiled back, "they won't listen to me, they won't listen to Lucy. Can't you tell us where you are?"

"No child, all I can say is follow that gut feeling." He told me.

Aslan looked down at my waste, my sword was still dangling from the belt.

"Oh that....I don't know why I brought it..." I started to say but Aslan interrupted me.

"I wanted you to bring it, I have something to show you. First sit down and talk with me." Aslan instructed.

I sat down next to him, I buried my hand in his mane. He gave a soft purr before speaking.

"Your whole world is about to change dear one." He told me.

I knew my world was already changed but would it be bad or good, "is it in a good way or bad way?"

"Good, you'll face trials but the ending will be good." Aslan told me.

Aslan looked up at the sky and then at me, I was curious about where he was going to take me later.

"Climb on my back, I want to take you some where." He instructed.

I walked over to him and awkwardly looked about how to get on, "are you sure I won't hurt you? I'm not exactly light weight."

"No dear one you won't, climb on my back." He said laughing a little.

I sighed and climbed on his back, he then stood up slowly, I held onto his mane.

He started walking carefully, it was like being on a horse. He walked so smoothly and gracefully, his stride was absolute perfection. Truthfully you could never ride a lion at home...less a talking lion in a magical woods.

"You will meet someone very soon." He suddenly said bringing me out of my thoughts

"Is it this Caspian fellow?" I asked.

"You will now when you two meet, when Narnia was very young I knew about your prophecy..how it would fold...who would it fold with. When the white witch came she sealed the prophecy for you..." he said letting the last part linger.

I didn't bother asking because he wouldn't tell me a concrete answer, so I just grabbed my locket as we were strolling through the woods thinking to our selfs.

"You never told me where we were going? What about my siblings?" I asked knowing I wouldn't get a answer.

"We will arrive very soon, your siblings are sleeping and they won't know your gone." He told me.

The rest of the walk was very peaceful and I was almost lulled to sleep by how serene it was, however the journey had to end at one time.

The forest lead out to a opening, a tent stood between two trees. The shelter was read and yellow, there was a river. It sounded very familiar and that's when it hit me, this is where Peter got knighted. I was excited now, to see what it was like for them and intact was truly a treat.

 I was excited now, to see what it was like for them and intact was truly a treat

(The place)

"Hop off child." Aslan told me lying down on the grass.

I did as instructed as I took a minute to look around, so this is what it was like for them when they had arrived.

"Kneel down." Aslan suddenly said breaking me away from my thoughts again.

"Kneel? What on earth for?" I asked.

"Kneel." He repeated sternly but softly.

I immediately kneeled on both my knees, I looked at him with curiosity.

"Take our your sword and stick it in the ground."  He instructed while breathing out small purr.

I pulled out my sword exactly the way Peter had taught me, I grabbed the handle with both hands gently stuck the blade in the grass.

As his big paw (which I might add wasn't so heavy as you would think) came down gently on top of my shoulder, I bowed my head down out of respect. I closed my eyes as my mouth formed a big smile, I waited for his next instruction.

"I knight you, Christina The Fierce of Narnia." Aslan announced to no one.

I looked up at him and smiled, I was a knight.

"Stand up and put your sword back." He told me siting down in the grass.

I stood up with a huge grin, I slid my sword in my sheath making a metal sound, then suddenly I woke up covered in sweat~