Chapter 13(Peter's P.O.V)

A/N Again I am so very very sorry for not updating. I'm sure the this chapter will make up for it though......the p.o.v. alone. Am I right?

I walk up to Tris and Four. I can literally feel my anger coursing through my veins. So much so that I can't feel the bruises covering me. He gets up defensively.

"Don't. Go. Near. Her. Ever. Again." He growls through gritted teeth. I notice his fists clench at his sides. I scoff.

"You don't get to decide what I do!" I shout. "I simply came to apologize." I say calmly. Tris' friends get up and guard her too. She looks annoyed. I knew this would happen. She doesn't want protection. She doesn't want anybody to stand up for her. That's what I like abo- STOP IT! I scold myself. Once she is isolated I can exact my revenge. I know her secret. She's divergent.

I smile to myself as she pushes her way through her friends.

"What do you want, Peter?" she asks, speaking my name like its venom. Ouch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were deaf too. I said I wanted to apologize." I say slowly so she may understand.

"Yeah. I heard. And knowing you, I don't believe a word." She snapped.

"Well I was going to do this the easy way but... You leave me no choice." I smile evilly(?) and throw her over my shoulder, sprinting away. But I'm stopped short by the sound of a gun going off. Multiple times. Screams fill the room. I know I'm not what you'd call 'nice', but I am horrified by the sight I see when I turn around.

A/N Dun dun dun!!!!!! sorry it's short but I'll post another longer one later tonight.