Chapter 11 (Tris' P.O.V.)

I wake up to the whir of a fan and the faint glow of a lamp. I look around and see 4 white walls, various doctor like machines. I'm in the infirmary. I sit up and sharp pain shoots through every muscle in me. I see Tobias sleeping over slumped over on a chair next to my bed. I am about to say something when I black out.

-

-

-

"She should be up already." Tobias says.

"Calm down, dude. She'll be up before you know it." Zeke. The door opens.

"She been up yet?" Christina.

"No."

"Watch her wake up and say she's been conscious this whole time." Zeke.

"Yeah right. And I'm gonna rule the world." Tobias.

"Guys. All this noise probably isn't helping her case." Christina.

"Your right. It isn't. Can barely sleep with all your chatter." I say, opening my eyes slowly. Everybody jumps up and rushes to my side.

"Thank God you're okay!" Everybody says at the same time. Tobias leans down and kisses me. Pain shoots through me but I ignore it. I hear the door open.

"No PDA!" Uriah. Of course. Tobias pulls away and I laugh seeing the death glare on his face. I look over to see Uriah face change from happy to scared and ashamed in ants ant. Face pale.

"But guys I'm really serious. I do need to sleep in peace." That clears the room of everybody except Tobias. He settles into a chair. I fall into a deep and dreamless sleep.