Chapter8:What Did I Do

Avery's P.O.V
*Recap*
"Wait where are you going we still have to question the mother" she said coming up to my car. "You can do it without your mistake" i said buckling up my seat belt and putting my car in reverse. "Daniel what are you talking about" she said coming up to my window.

"You can learn with a partner but you need to learn from your mistakes aint that right Ava" i said looking her in the eyes. "Danny who told you that" she said as her eyes got glossy.

"Go ask the person you call brother ask him what did i do as your mistake" i said pulling out the driveway. "Danny please Danny wait" she yelled right before i sped down the road.

Walking back into the prescient i walked up to Jason and Mason and slapped them both. "What did i do huh i did nothing to you guys and you won't let me be happy i know that i was heartbroken over Gavin cheating but it doesn't give you the fucking right to tell Daniel what we talk about" i said to the both of the twins as they held there cheeks and stared at me.

"Tiny im sorry i didn't mean for it to come out like that" Mason said looking at the floor. "It doesn't matter anymore you don't have to worry about me talking to him anymore or you guys since you don't want me to happy" i said walking past them making sure i bumped shoulders with them both.

"Ava wait please hear me out i don't want us to mad at each other yeah im a little mad that you and him had sex because you are our innocent tiny and im not really mad cause you said you need to learn on your own" Mason said walking into my office. "Stop with the fucking innocent shit okay its not my fault im so innocent okay maybe if i had parents i wouldn't feel so fucking lonely and maybe just maybe a penis wouldn't have up so far up my pa'nocha" i said grabbing my things and walking to the front to clock out.

"Ava can you just stop being so fucking Naive Daniel doesn't believe in love ever since he found his girlfriend of 2 years cheat on him with Gavin" Mason said which made my walking come to an halt. "Fuck you and your brother" i said with venom lacing my voice before i walked away from them and headed to my car.

Making it to my hummer i got in and broke down in tears. Why can't i just be happy like my dad and mom was before my mom left us, momma why did you have to die huh. Daddy why did you do it in my seventeenth birthday just why did you guys fucking leave me.

After drying my tears i heard a knock on my car window. Looking at the window i saw the cheif smiling at me like he would smile at his daughter if he had one. Rolling down the window i tried to stop breaking down but i couldn't. "Oh minnie its okay darling" he said opening my door and pulling me into his tall built figure. "It's r-really not i just c-can't be h-happy the twins are m-mad at me and i h-hate fighting with them" i said as i cried in his arms.

"Minnie they aren't mad they're just mad cause they don't want you hurt; you see here is one thing you don't know about my sons they are totally different Jason he is mad cause he doesn't want you broken like you were before with Gavin and if he is mad long enough he feels you will stop talking to officer Evan's, with Mason he's not really mad because he likes for people to learn yeah i know he says things that aren't ment to be said trust me he can't hold water if told to trust me i know" he said chuckling at his sons.

"Well they got their wish i just need time to think and breath right now David" i said kissing his cheek before climbing back into my car. "Trust me i think you need to ignore them so they can think about what they said to you; an minnie i see you as a daughter i never had but please love yourself first before you love any one for me darling okay" he said to me like he was my father.

"Okay i will David" i said waving him goodbye before heading home to just binge watch tv and stuff my face with shit i don't really need. Pulling into my condo i got out the car with the groceries and walked inside. After putting the things away i put on the firestick and watched Nobody's Fool with icecream cake and other shit next to me. Half way through the movie my doorbell rung. "I'm coming just a sec" i yelled pausing the movie and running to the door and opened it to reveal Daniel.

"You are about to cum and it won't be a second" he said huskily crashing his lips on mine before he shut the door and picked me wrapping my legs around his waist. "Danny what are you doing here" i said as he started to kiss up and down my neck which got my pussy throbbing. "Wait did i say pussy where is this boldness coming from i kinda like it" i thought to my self. "Just relax Ava" he said his voice getting deeper as he said my nickname.

Laying me in the bed which he some how found he took my clothes off and his before kissing all over my naked body. "Damn Avery you are so sexy" he said as he rolled a condom on and placed him self at the entrance of my woman parts. Kissing my lips and playing with my nipples which are harden he slid into me and started speeding up his paste. Damn he know he is to damn big but somehow he doesn't hurt me anymore when we do have sex.

"Oh gosh Danny" i moaned out which made him slam in me harder. "Say it again Ava" he said grunting as he wrapped my legs around his torso and fucked me missionary style. Damn it feels like he is in my stomach. "Mhhm ahh yes Danny right there" i said which made him moan. Wait do guys moan i thought they only grunt.

"Why am i so attracted to you Ava" he said going deeper into me. "Mhm ahhh oh Danny" i said not really paying attention to his words. With two more powerful strokes of his i came really hard as i felt him explode to.

Finally not passing out after we had sex he laid next me and wrapped his arms around me. "What makes you want to have sex with all the time" i said blowing a breath i didn't know i was holding. "I don't know Ava you just draw me to you you're different from all the other girls i been with" he said which made me freeze and sit up in the bed.

"Get out now" i said pointing towards my bedroom door. "Don't take it personal doll you may have the body but you are nothing to me but my partner" he said which made my eye twitch. "Oh you little bitch thats why no wonder why your girl friend cheated on you with Gavin" i said which made him turn around and pin me against the wall.

"Oh so you know a Gavin Witherspoon" he said huskily in my ear. "Yeah he's my ex he cheated on me with your girlfriend" i said throught clenched teeth. "Ahh we have some in common we are the same" he said staring at me before kissing me.

"No we are very different i want to be loved and you just want a good fuck" i said with so much venom. "Oh but Ava you are a wonderful fuck" he said smirking at me. Before i knew it i slapped him and said "get the fuck out of my house". Then he left in total shock. Ohh the twins were right he doesn't love any one but him damn self i need a vacation i need to get away for a couple days just focus on myself and find someone that will love me for me" i said to myself as i packed some suitcases for my trip to Foley.

After packing i went to sleep for my trip tommarrow. Men are so complicated.

Here is another chap i finally updated on dis book yayy mee i dnt have work today so i will prolly uodate tonite on both book soo enjoy SPICY GANG 4l comment vote n tellnme wat u thing spicy gang 4l outt💙💢🔥🔥💦💙