Chapter4:Daniel Evan's

This is going to be Daniel's P.O.V. through this whole chapter so yall can see what's going on in his mind enjoy.

Daniels P.O.V
"Ahh" i sighed as i cummed in my slut of the day mouth as she topped me off. Taking my dick out of her mouth she licked her lips before getting off her knees. "You like that Danny" she purred which made me cringe; i wonder how Avery would say my nickname. "Yep it was alright" i said shrugging my shoulders as i picked her clothes up and handed them to her.

"What do you mean it was alright"she said glaring at me. "What i mean is that you should stick with men putting there dick in your pussy not in your mouth" i said smirking at her. "Oh you bastard" she said putting her clothes before she left my house. "Hmph just the best way to get rid of a slut" i said grinning as i laid in my bed.

Laying in the bed i couldn't get her out of my head her eyes her hair and damn her smell. "She smelled like strawberries and pina colada" i thought to myself as i laid in the spot we had sex at. I guess your wondering why i didn't fuck the woman that left on this bed; well glad you ask because this bed is for me and Parish.

Gosh what is wrong with me im already claiming shit and being possessive over a woman that isn't mine. Thinking about the sweet and innocent girl i met over a simple drink of strawberry vodka a knock was heard at my front door.

Snapping out of my thoughts and walking downstairs to get the door. "Well what do you know the couple of twins" i said when i opened the door to reveal Yasmyn Jasmyn Jason and Mason.

"Hey guys what's up" i said letting them in. "Oh nothing just came to check on you" Jason said as he sat on the couch with Jasmyn in his lap and Mason doing the same with Yasmyn.

"So we heard you are getting a new partner since James" Jasmyn said looking at me with soft eyes. "Its okay Jas he's in a better place but i won't forget him" i said looking at the floor. "Well yes im getting a new partner even though i don't want to; the chief thinks its best" i said sighing.

"Yes well i think your new partner should be our little Avery" Yasmyn said squealing. "No babe Daniel here might try some and i don't want our innocent tiny to come back like him" Mason said looking at me. "Mason he's not bad he looks like he could fuck Avery good cause she needs some good dick" Jasmyn said talking to Jason's brother.

"Nope and that's final and plus Danny here already said he wasn't trying anything with her when she becomes an official cop" Jason said nodding at me. "Yep i sure did" i said crossing my fingers again. "So have you been thinking about her since that night you had with her" Mason said groaning as Yasmyn moved on his lap.

"Um yes i have but she doesn't mean anything to me it was a one night thing; and secondly do you two need to go handle some business because Mason by boy you look like you're about to nut" i said smirking at him as he turned red and as Yasmyn giggled.

"No im good" he said adjusting himself. "Such a cute couple" i said to myself sighing. "If only i could find a person to love again i would love them with my soul; but you can't find that when the person you did love cheat on you with a bastard by the name of Gavin Witherspoon" i said clenching my fist as i thought about those  pictures and messages i found between Madison and Gavin.

"You okay dude" Jason asked as him and his girlfriend of 2 years got up to leave along with Mason and Yasmyn. "Yeah im alright man just got alot on my mind" i said exhaling harshly. "It's alright Dan you'll find someone" Mason and Jason said knowingly.

"Yeah i don't believe in love anymore guys that shit is done with" i said through clenched teeth. "Trust me i know you still believe in love cause you can't seem to get your one night stand out of your mind" Jason said smiling at me. "Whatever man bye bros, bye girls" i said dapping my boys up before giving the girls hugs.

"Bye Danny" the girls said waving back at me before they left. After they left i headed to a bar to let loose. Walking into the bar i ordered an strawberry vodka a very strong vodka. Drink after drink after drink i started to get a little tipsy. Deciding it was enough alcohol in my system because i had to drive home and get ready for work in the morning.

I got up off the stool placed a 20 dollar bill down on the counter before drunkenly walking towards the door. Getting in my car just driving around a neighborhood called Sunny Side not to far from place. Driving around a couple of time i passed a beautiful house with a black and yellow hummer in the driveway.

The person must have gotten home as they got out the car. What do you know its a beautiful woman by the name of parish and damn does she look good in shorts i thought to myself as i blew the horn to get her attention.

"Well hello Ms. Parish" i said pulling into her driveway. "H-hi Mr. Evan's are you s-stalking me" she said hugging herself as she stuttered. "Why no i just came from the bar i met you at and decided to drive around the neighborhood" i said getting out the car. "O-oh do you live around here" she said biting her lip.

"Oh no i live not to far from here i live in Peach Way neighborhood i said walking up to her. "Oh well thats good" she said walking backwards until her back hit the front door. As her back made contact with the door i connected my lips with hers. "Kiss me back" i said against her lips before i placed them on her's again. Feeling her lips move against mine i picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Open the door" i said breathlessly before attacking her neck.

Unlocking the door i walked in the house and saw the couch in the living room walking over to it before laying her back first on the couch and hovering over her small but curvy body frame; i kissed her plump baby lips and removing my clothes before removing her's.

"I can't fall for her damn what the fuck is wrong with me; danny snap out of it" i thought to myself as i placed a condom on my throbbing dick; staring down at this woman below me i couldn't help myself. "Ah fuck it one more time wouldn't hurt" i said before pushing in her wet tight warm core.

Hearing her screams and moans are like music to my ears i could literally listen to them all day and night literally. After having amazing sex with her again she passed out a minute ago after she came really hard. "She is to innocent" i said before i cleaned her up placing her in her room up stairs before i headed home.

Making my way in the house i threw my keys on the island before throwing myself on the couch. "Damn am i going crazy or am i trying not to catch feelings for a woman i bought a drink for" i thought to myself before i dozed off.

Another chap enjoy my peeps spicy gang 4l out🔥😱😨🔥🔥