Chapter1:How We Met

Avery's P.O.V
Hi im Avery Parish im 22 years old and this is how my night went when i ended up in a bed naked to the stranger who bought me a simple strawberry vodka drink and it went a little like this. (Avery's outfit in the middle Jasmyn's outfit on the left and Yasmyn's outfit on the right)

(The Night We Met)
"Hey Avery bitch you want to go clubbing tonight" my bestfriends yelled into the phone. "Jasmyn and Yasmyn stop fucking yelling" i said moving my phone away from my ear until the twins calmed down. Yep you read that right they are twins and they have been unseperable since their mom and younger sister died in a car crash.

I feel bad for them but they always tell me and i quote "stop worrying you sad ass we are good" they say. "Sorry love but seriously you need to get out more you haven't been out the house since you found Gavin that night" Jasmyn said. "Stupid stupid shutup Jasmyn she doesn't want to remember that cheater" Yasmyn said smacking her sister.

"Its okay Yasmyn; Jasmyn is right but no i am not getting laid so don't ask Jasmyn" i said knowingly. "So is that a yes your going out clubbing and getting laid" Jasmyn said squealing. "What part did you not hear when i said im not getting laid so don't ask Jasmyn" i said rolling my eyes. "I heard none of it now stop rolling your eyes at the phone and come open the damn door" i heard Jasmyn say before she hung up. "What the fuck how did you know that" i said opening the door as the twins walked in.

"I know you pumpkin nothing you do can pass me like now you just squeezed your thighs which means you need dick from a black male no more white men" Jasmyn and Yasmyn said looking at me with a mother look.

"Says the black twins that have white loving boyfriends that are cops and both of them are twins but i Avery Parish end up cheating bastards" i said as i squeezed my thighs again. "By the way i dont need a penis i need to piss" i said walking back up stairs to my bathroom.

"Honey its okay to say dick or cock just stop with the penis word its to classy" Jasmyn yelled from down stairs. "You must forgot she is a innocent being" Yasmyn sweet soft little voice said. "Hey i am not that innocent at least i know where the penis goes in the pa'nocha" i said blushing.

"A pa'nocha is that what you call a pus-" before Jass could finish that word i covered her mouth. "Don't you dare say that word im going to let your mouth go run upstairs to get dressed and you better not say it im not playing jas" i said before i let her mouth go and running up the stairs.

Right as i hit the final step up stairs she yelled out the word. "Oh my gosh Jasmyn" i said as i shut my door to get dressed. "I love you to babe" she said giggling as i threw on my outfit similar to Yas and Jas.

"Okay im ready" i said walking downstairs. "With that body of your's Avery it looks like you have been getting good dick" Jasmyn said as she looked me up and down. "Okay can we go now lets go let loose" Yasmyn said ushering us out the door.

"Okay antsy let's go party" i said chuckling at them as we climbed in my black and yellow hummer jeep. "This time no heavy drinks i just bought her last week before i had quit my job Yasmyn" i said glaring at her.

I know you guys are thinking that Jasmyn is the party person by the way she talks but its the other way around you see Yasmyn is the one who loves to party until sunrise unlike Jasmyn who just likes to dance with random people so they could buy her drinks. Then there is me the one who just wants to stay home in the comfort of my damn bed or just wait till a man deicides to love me for me.

Pulling up to the bar Jas and Yas were the first to get out while i sat in the car just thinking whats its like to have someone to love you. "Ava honey you coming" Jas said opening my door as she used my nickname.

"Yes im coming Jas" i need a minute i said trying to control my tears. "Avery honey don't cry i promise you are going to have a man who loves you more then Gavin did" Jasmyn said hugging me and wiping away my stray tears. "Are you sure cause it didn't work with Gavin" i said chuckling as i sniffled.

"Im sure honey you might find a man who will love your innocence and everything that comes with you pumpkin" she said lifting my face up to meet hers. "Thanks so much Jasmyn it means alot for you to comfort me unlike your twin sister" i said chuckling.

"Don't mind her we just need to help her" she said laughing. "You got that right" i said laughing along with her. "I'll be in there in a minute give me a sec to clean up" i said pulling out my mirror. "Okay love lock the door cause creeps come out at night" she said shutting my door before i locked it and gave her the thumbs up before she went into the bar.

After cleaning my self up i got out my car locked the doors before walking into the bar.

Daniel's P.O.V
"Hey mate what can i get you" the bar temder said as i watched a beautiful black woman around 5'2 or 5'4 walk in. "Get me two strawberry vodka's hold the ice on one" i said as the beautiful woman sat next to me.

"Hey a strawberry vodka no ice for you ma'am" i said handing her the drink. "Umm thanks stranger but do i know you" her sweet and soft voice spoke. "Um nope but we can get to know each other im Evans" i said putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Well i-im umm Parish" she said stuttering as she shook my hand. Damn just when i thought i was going to get a first name. "Well its nice to meet you Parish lets drink the night away" i said as she just stared at the drink. "Umm how did you know i like strawberry vodka with no ice" her sweet innocent voice said.

"Well when you first walked in here i sensed that vibe about you innocent but outgoing shy but speaks her mind" i said smiling which made her blush. "Well thank you kind sir" she said as she threw her drink back. "Woah that whats im talking about" i said cheering her on.

During her time throwing back her drinks with a cup of water on the side i just stared at her. "Can i kiss you" i said as her big beautiful hazel eyes stared at me. "Umm w-what" she said as she sat her cup of water down. Yep she is to innocent. "I said can i kiss you" i said once again as i got up. "How do you do that" she said touching her lips as she looked at my own.

"Here I'll show you" i said as i placed my lips on her soft one's. Kissing her felt amazing as fuck; she is all i ever want in a woman soft lips short height thick and curvy all over i thought to myself as i ran my hand over sexy body.

"See thats a kiss" i said as my lips left her's. "Let's do it again" she said as she smashed her lips on mine. "Damn she is begging to get fucked" i thought to myself as my dick got hard in my pants. "Lets get out of here" i said pecking her lips again.

"Let me give my car keys to my friends" she said walking away from me as she spotted one of her friend in the crowd on the pole. Wow such a innocent person with two friends who are not so innocent.

"Okay we can go now" she said grabbing my hand as i led her to my car before i headed to my house.

Hii guys this is my new book i was tellin u bout enjoy dis chap spam the comments on wat u think n more updates to come spicy gang 4l out