The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2

Začať od začiatku

Mikazuki Karasu's jew coated itself in a black aura, as its weapons hilt expaned a burst of black flames covered Y/N reaching out to the sky.
"GRRRRAAAAHHH!!!" a roar of terror rosed from the flames. Grimm through out the village froze kneeling in fear. As every fighter in the village starred that the black light. Two white horns protruded through the flames a white masked had dawned over Y/N's face. It's large fangs, able to rip the flesh off a living animal, ran across its face. Long flowing white hair that reached down to their lower back. looking deep into the whites mask eyes you would be lost in the empty void of darkness. Emerging from the flames white armor ganlets covered his forearms. Mikazuki Karasu still impalyed in Y/N chest, covering his body from chest to feet in black flames. his shins were covered in the same white armor. Grabbing a firm grasp on his weapon ripping it out from his chest. the wound covered itself in black flames . The wound had been healed. Y/N tucked his head sprouting out as his fangs ripped open letting go of another Screaming the shook the land of Remmant itself.
"What the hell is this!" Valas demaned covering her head from any flying glass.
As Y/N dug his feet into the ground. Everyone had readied their weapons. in a flash Y/N was gone standing in front of Vasswithout moment to think, Vass and Y/N parried each others attack. Y/N, pushing back Vass, pressed up against his weapon beathing down on his air. Ripping Vass's weapon from his hand impaling him with his own weapon. Lifting Vass of the ground, no more than 3 inches,slidding down his blade to the hilt staining his own weapon with is blood.
"Lucky shot..." Vass muttered, before leaning on Y/N's chest.
Kicking Vass off Y/N starred at Valas, in pure shock, leapped towards Y/N only to be caught mid air by her head. Looking directly at Y/N through the gap of his fingers Valas looked directly in the empty void of Y/N's eyes. Valas quivered in fear. Y/N jaw jittered, slowly the his mouth crackeled open, "It'll be over soon." Valas felt pressure around her head every so slightly get tighter and tighter. She jiggled around slamming her claw gauntlet on Y/N's forearm. as her muffled voiced screamed out through Y/N's hand tear rainned on her face. Valas reached towards the sky, as she saw a familair image of a young man reaching out for her. She smiles as her body had gone limp, her hand fell to her side. Shiro falling to the ground with fear throughout her whole body looked at Y/N as he did the same. Y/N stood in domiance looking down on Shiro as flames errupted below him a foot had stepped out eyes that burned hoter than the flames he was engulfed in.
"Y-Y/N...what are you...." she muttered unable to control her heart rate.
"Why should it matter to you Shiro?" Y/N questioned raising his weapon the tip of Mikazuki Karasu reflected in Shiro's eyes. Y/N leaned forward inserting the blade through Shiros right eye. As tears of scarlet fell from Shiros face no words were forms not a sound. Y/N had met resistance apply a bit of force hearing a crack. Mikazuki had smoothly inserted itself complete through Shiros head. The tip of the blade had exited out the back of her head. Y/N lifted his head looking at the sky. The slight feeling of rain drops flowed down his face. Refusing to make any facial expression, Y/N had all but kicked Shiro off his blade.
"how does one get ride of evil?" Y/N asked to a hopeless god, "do we stand tall while evil remains? Or do we commit a horror evil to banish the lesser evil?"

i looked at the evil ive done. I looked at my reflection through my weapon. Am i wrong? was i wrong? My scroll vibrated in my pockets, Raven had called again.
"Hey, everything okay?" i asked i shouldnt be worried otherwise...
"What do mean everything okay? you cut off mid-call. is everything fine on your end?" She lectured me. pulling away from the phone i looked at the corpses surrounding me. it may have been a short time lived but each encounters i had with Vass and Valas flashed before my eyes like a slideshow. I looked over Shiro, lifeless, once a friend only to get the short end of the blade. No regrets no sorrow no mercy.
"I'm fine. I'm heading to Suzuka i have one wounded so hopefully she can help them out."
"I'll meet you there!"
slipping my scroll back in my pocket flicking Mikazuki's cylinder out loading flame shells. Stabbing Karasu into the ground releasing all the flames in the courtyard. As everything burned to ash, i could feel a smile painted on my face something that couldnt be washed away easily. the joys of kill man. Well whatever i need to help Milla and move along.

Raven POV

Every single grimm froze, laying down in fear. Honestly I never though Grimm could fear anything. That black light earlier it felt so familiar like something happen in the past. I wouldn't harp it to much, but that roar that was one of the main reason grimm stopped moving. Thanks to that i was able to leave my sector without any worries. Somebody was wounded? I wonder who got caught up in Y/N's fight? The fighting seemed to have calm down a bit, but i shouldnt let that be a reason to be to cocky.
Y/N!
Kneeling by Suzuka i sprinted full heartedly. He took notice, before he could smile, his face looked a little emotionless? As he rose he smiled greeting me with open arms.  His embrace was so reassuring i had nothing to worry about. I burred myself into his chest hearing his steady heart beat.
"I thought the worst had happen Y.../N" i looked into his eyes, sorrow? No, i recall those eyes...Thats how me and my brother were during our younger years. Killers, "Y/N What happen."
Y/N was silent for a while. He meet Milla, Shiro, Vass and Valas. fighting everyone of them. Killing his friend and Hinoka's followeres. He said to me, have i changed? as tears ran down the side of his face. Was Tai right about me? with each question to me i had no answer to confort him. I wanted to do something for him but here and now i couldnt think of anything. All i could do was smile, "You havent changed Y/N. Youre not a killer, you have to find it in yourself to know thats not true."
He clung to me like a child, crying. His body was worst than going into hypothermia. I glanced over at Milla, who Suzuka had been attending to for a hot minute now. Apparently whatever happen to her shoulder was damaging her whole body, as if she was poisoned of something.
"LADY SUZUKA!!" a Kamwui solider called out gathering Suzuka's ,Y/N, and my attention, "its grave news, someone managed to sneak into Lady Mikotos chamber. Credo and Kifuyu were notified but they havent relayed anything back to us."
"Oh honey..." Suzuka had worry painted all over her face.
"Dont worry we-"
"i'll go, i didnt think Hinoka would use her followers like that." Y/N changed on a flip of a coin. A crybaby one second a warrior the next. If its againt Hinoka he'll need all the help he can get.

Hinoka's POV

It honestly hurt me, knowing full well what i put everyone through. They still went a long with it. Vass and Valas told me it was for the better idea of Remmant. They may not see the future with me but i'll soon be joining them. My brother and Sister sure married strong people. Credo had put up a fight but couldn't handle a Kamwui's power they thought they could get a upper hand on me by attack simultaneously. it only lead to their defeat. I stood in front of the door that had started all of this. My Fathers chambers. Opening the doors she sat there smiling at me, still with her attire she thinks she can pose a treat to me.
"Hinoka, how are you."
"Save it," i said making my way in, the doors closed behind me, "you know why i'm here. Kamwui the name, the power, as well as the bloodline they die tonight!" pulling out two longsword connecting them by the ends to become one long duel length sword twirling it over my head dropping it down holding it across my body.
"It never had to be like this." Mikoto reasoned with me.
"Then you never should have corrupted my father with ideals of equality."
"I'm sorry you feel that way."
I curled my weapon over my shoulder aim dead center at my mother, "I the feeling isnt mutual." My weapon flew out of my hand towards the center mass of my mother. her body jolted she looked down as my weapon rested in her.
"i'm...sorry,"
each step i took forward was heavery than the last. There is no  chance of living through this now. Seems my little nephew is late to his life lesson. Or...
the door sung open, Y/N and that girl had shown up...But Y/N carried two long swords? one was clearly his father sword but his new one was new to me. His face is so priceless, that stupid look on his face said it all he couldnt process what just happen.
"you're a little late nephew maybe you could have saved her," i ripped my weapon out of my mother, "Or maybe not."
His body jittered curling his hands to fist, "HINOKA....."
"What are you gonna do Y/N this is the night of death isnt it!"
"DAMN YOU!!!" Yes be consumed by anger Y/N let lose! burn all this to ash!
W-What?!
there's no black flames like ealier. A black silhouette hung over him, it looked like that monster two years ago, just what kind of grimm is harbored in side Y/N?!
"You can't live a normal life after tonight Y/N do you understand that, you must know how it feels! the killing of man. I can just tell by your eyes! Vass! Valas! even your own friend Shiro! all killed by your hands!"
"I know he can get pass this!" his girfriend spooke up what annoyance, "i know Y/N will still be himself after tonight. And we'll go back to beacon together!"
"How can-"
"She's right..."Y/N muttered a voice spoke. was it him or the grimm? where they speaking in unison? "I have just as much of a reason to live  to the next day as you Hinoka."
They stood shoulder to shoulder, even to this day they never left each other side. i guess that childish charm really did work after all these years...
"Fine, let's see how determine you are...Y/N L/N."