Ch. 7 : Changing

A/N (Please read.)

Hello reader! I'm going to make a few adjustments to this story. I have gotten better at my skills for the past weeks. I'm going to add some keys right here! Thanks for reading. (*^ω^*)

Italics = Thoughts or Flashbacks
Bold = Highlighted words
Underline = text messages or writings
Underline and Italics = Extra Effects
Underline and Bold = Author Notes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/N = Your Name  L/N = Last name
F/c = Favourite color
S/f/c = Second favourite color
E/c = Eye color
H/l = Hair Length
H/c = Hair color
F/f = Favourite food
F/d = Favourite drink
_______________________________________

The h/c female woke up early for once. She felt like something or someone is coming for her. She couldn't sleep at that thought. Checking her phone at her bedside table, 4:00AM it read. Groaning, she lazily rolled out of bed and stretched.

Tiptoeing out of her room, struggling to not wake anybody up. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and wore her clean uniform. Glaring into the mirror, her silky h/l hair messily dried. She brushed her h/c locks gently and perfectly. Unlike Saitama, who forgot about his hair and more to his training. She took great care of her loved hair, the way her mother did.

The girl in the mirror reminded her of her mother's h/c hair and e/c eyes. "Oh Mother, I've gotten stronger." She talked softly, smiling.

Getting back to her room, Y/N decided to 'study' a bit. It suddenly occurred to the h/c-ette, she wanted to make the
L/N family proud. 'My physical self is strong, I need to prepare my mental self too.'

OwO ~school time~
First Person

Skipping all the other subjects!

"I AM!!"

"COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" I mentally facepalmed. Everyone else was cheering. Izuku did a great job acting, I mean he's been meeting AllMight for ten months now and he still looks suprised.

"What a fanboy." I say quietly. "HERO BASIC TRAINING! THE CLASS THAT'LL PUT YOU THROUGH ALL SORTS OF SPECIAL TRAINING TO MOLD YOU INTO HEROES!!" AllMight laughed holding a sign that said 'Battle Training'. Every other student looked excited. Good for them, but also hedgehog looked like he was about to murder somebody, more.

I perk up my head, eyes wide. My stomach gets butterflies, 'This isn't going to be good.' I really don't want to harm my classmates in any way. Sweat oozing from my skin. I definitely didn't feel carefree today.

"AND FOR THAT... YOU NEED THESE!!" AllMight clicked a button in a remote and some shelflike things come out that contain our costumes. "IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE "QUIRK REGISTRY" AND SPECIAL REQUEST FORMS YOU FILLED OUT BEFORE BEING ADMITTED..."

"Costumes!" A guy with red spiky hair said "Yeahhhh!!" Some other guy with weird elbows followed. "AFTER YOU CHANGE, COME OUT IN RANKING ORDER TO GROUND BETA!! Except for Ms. L/N ehehe" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. The students were too hyper to ask any questions. Which I sighed in relief.

I followed AllMight to the place he wanted me to go. "So you see, we have no records of you or your quirk. So... wedidn'thaveacostumeforyousorry." He said embarrassingly. Then it hit me, 'I HAD NO QUIRK AT ALL! Shiz, shiz, shiz what am I going to do now?!'

"So if you have any costume ideas, please report it to us." I had a little lightbulb flicker in my head. I was a hero in my world, so I probably had it in my stuff just incase there was a villain where I was. 'Thanks earlier me.' "Yes sir!" I salute while he looks at me weird. I speed back to the classroom and ravage through my previously-slimy-but-now-clean-backpack.

"Aha!" I pull out a small pack with my costume inside. I dash to the bathroom and change. It was f/c with black patches on the side, I had a black cape and a black mask that covered my nose bridge to my forehead. My gloves were f/c and some black leggings, and knee-high shoes with s/f/c marks.

I grin a bit and change in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genos was working day and night collecting the needed ingredients for the mission. He gathered permission to use such illegal slime. The 19 year old boy upgraded himself, preparing for the dangerous world before him.

The portal was right infront of him. Gripping the straps of his backpack tightly, his Master at his side. "Okay, lets go. We head to U.A." His stoic voice echoed. Saitama just jumped in, Genos followed after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~