Chapter 1

🌸🌸🌸

"You look so beautiful tonight baby."
Taehyung whispered in Jin's ear as he softly placed a kissed below it.

"Only for you Taehyung."
His husband slurred, kissing the other lazily on his neck and jaw.

"Jin, I love you so much, baby, let me make love to you."

Jin didn't answer his husband instead he captured Taehyung's lips with his straddling the other's lap.
Taehyung took the lead, placing his hand around Jin's neck deepening the kiss while bending the other a little.
Taehyung knew, even if his husband was a bottom, he could never be a submissive. Jin loved to be in control.
He loved the power of making his husband go weak. It was no new thing to Taehyung, Jin has always been like that, from college days.
Being the most popular student between both students and professors, even though the younger barely did anything.
He had everybody wrapped around his finger, including Taehyung.

Soon their clothes where discarded, and once again like always Jin pushed Taehyung, letting his husband's back hit the soft mattress.

"Tell me what you want Taehyung?"
Jin said while teasingly running his fingers up and down on Taehyung's length, looking at him with hooded eyes.

"I want you, Jin."
Taehyung gritted, as the pain became, unbearable cause of Jin's now tight hold on his length.

"Jin please baby."

"Say it clearly my dear husband."

"I want you to suck me."

"Gladly."

Jin dipped down, licking the precum from Taehyung's tip, and swallowed the whole length at once.
Making the others pain subside with immense pleasure.
He bobbed his head hastily as his thick plump lips, covered every inch of Taehyung's length inside his mouth.

"Faster baby, I'm gonna cum-

"Not so fast my husband."
Jin smirked as he pulled back, letting Taehyung's length out of his mouth.

"Jin-

"Shh, Taehyung now what's the fun in letting you come alone."

Taehyung sighed, but nonetheless, let Jin continue what he wanted.
Jin slowly lowered himself let Taehyung's length enter his hole, as he rides his husband.

Jin bounced on the others length swallowing his husband's grunts and growls in a sloppy kiss.
They continued their lovemaking until they can't seem to enough of each other.

But surprisingly to Taehyung, he saw Jin's eyes welled up with tears.
He slowly and softly cupped his husband's cheeks, loving looking at him.

"Jin-

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I always do as I please not letting you take control, but you know-

"It's ok baby, you know how much I love you and would willingly let you do anything to me as long as you love me."

"Anything"

"Anything baby."

"Even if I do this?"
Jin held a sinister smile as Taehyung's eyes widen in horror.