Deception

When SNLRS Consultancy Private Limited announces the complete acquisition of the Maheshwari Enterprises and all the affiliated companies, it creates a buzz in the industrial world and also rattles a few business houses. Nowhere are the tremors felt more keenly than in the offices of Shekhar Gaddodia, owner of the successful Kolkata Times newspaper and the popular City of Joy Magazine. The tremors are intensified by the instigation of a friendly business rival and aggravated by the rise of old jealousies. In an attempt to unearth the men behind SRLNS Consultancy, they plan a series of innocuous interviews, seemingly to be used to increase the popularity of the Magazine. 

Swara Gadodia is a bubbly young woman with ambition and creativity in equal measure. Though empathetic by nature, she is willing to do what is needed to succeed in her chosen career, especially when she perceives it as chance to prove her mettle to the only person she looks up to, her sister, Ragini Gadodia. So when she gets a chance to find out who the real man or men behind SNLRS Consultancy are, she does not hesitate to accept the assignment; overruling all her sister's vehement objections.

And thus begins her adventure, into the world of deception, where she learns everyone, including herself, has something to hide; as small secrets, big lies, strange stories and tall tales come tumbling out. She discovers that appearances are deceptive and things are rarely what they seem; and it is in this web of deception that she sets out to unravel a puzzle but ends up finding herself.

.______________________________________

Genre - Fanfiction (A SwaSan tale with no bearing on the serial canon)

Status - Completed.