Trust

“Jungkook?” The said male raised his head at the sound of Taehyung’s timid voice. He stopped everything that he was doing and faced the male, motioning for him to come closer.

“Hey, Taehyung. Did you want to speak with me about something?”

“Um...yeah.” Taehyung looked down, hesitating a bit. His cheeks began to heat up some.

He had no clue how he’d start this conversation. He was already embarrassed and he hadn’t even begun to bring up the reason he was here, yet.

Jungkook saw the hesitation and stood, walking around his desk and sitting at the small sofa across the office, patting the seat beside him to hopefully make the male feel more comfortable.

Taehyung slowly made his way over and sat, shuffling around briefly, feeling a little uncomfortable, still. But he knew he needed to talk about this.

“Did you need to talk to me about something?” Taehyung nodded, taking a deep breath and trying to calm his nerves.

“I had...my session with Mr. Woo today.” Jungkook nodded, knowing that already. “He talked to me about my progress, and he thinks that I’m ready to take the next step.”

“The next step?” Taehyung nodded, turning to fully face Jungkook now, looking at him directly in the eyes.

“Becoming more intimate with someone, again.” Jungkook blinked, confusion settling in, until his brain processed what the man was saying. His eyes widened and he froze a bit.

“What?”

“Jungkook…” Taehyung whispered. “H-he said it might help w-with...my conditioning, getting rid of that slave mentality. T-to...fully trust someone and show me the right ways of being...submissive.” Jungkook was shocked, to say the least.

Taehyung was absolutely mortified. “S-stop looking at me like that!” He suddenly squealed, turning away slightly to hide his face. “I’m embarrassed already, don’t make this worse.” He huffed out.

Jungkook nodded, trying to collect himself and fully process what Taehyung was actually telling him. “So...you want to have sex with me?” He asked. Taehyung could sense a little hurt behind his words.

“Jungkook, I want more than just sex.” Taehyung said quietly. “I want you to show me that even though I’m not a dominant in the bedroom, I am still your equal. I was taught to be submissive in all ways, and I-I’m still like that. If Woo hadn’t told me to talk to you today, I never would have, because to my brain and my body, you are my dominant, my master, and I’m not supposed to be questioning or asking anything of you.”

“But you know—“

“I know, I know that that’s not how things work for me anymore, but I can’t just drop everything that’s been trained into me. Woo believes that if I have someone to help me, show me the right way, then I will be able to fully move on.”

“And…”

“And I only trust you enough to do that for me. I love you, Jungkook, and I trust you completely. I want you to show me the right way. I want you to heal me.” Jungkook nodded slowly, finally understanding.

“Is that all he said?” Taehyung shook his head.

“I wanted to make sure that I myself was ready to take a step like this, and I thought about it for a while. Nothing against you, but I didn’t know if I was a hundred percent certain if I was ready to put my full trust in someone yet, even you. But I realized that I was.

“I trust you, Jungkook, bun. I trust you with everything I have not to abuse the trust I’m giving you, the power over me I’m giving you. I trust you to show me the right way, to fix me, to make me better. I trust you, I love you. You’ve been nothing but kind and understanding. You’ve stayed well within your borders, and you’ve been with me every step of the way these past few months. You always make sure I’m comfortable and feel safe, you always make sure I feel loved. I’m ready to take this next step with you.”

“Taehyung…” Jungkook smiled slightly, his chest swelling at the words. Taehyung returned the smile. “I will wait for as long as you want before I touch you like that, I want you to make the first move, so that I know you have no pressure on your shoulders about anything. But I will show you everything the proper way, and I promise to love you in every way and not abuse any of the trust you have given me.”

Taehyung smiled wider, looking down shyly. “Thank you.” He whispered.

Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up and he turned away briefly, offering a small nod.

“But I’m ready now.” Taehyung finally said, feeling a burst of courage. Jungkook snapped his head around in surprise, his eyes wide. Taehyung stared at him, his eyes determined. “I want to take this next step with you...and I’m ready now.”