Mochi

When you're updating other stories and all you can do is obsess over the plotline for this story...

And then end up writing five chapters for it...even though you have like nine other stories to update...😁😂

________________________

Jimin's POV

Present (But a week before)~

I sighed and walked up to the house. More like mansion, but I wasn’t complaining. I knocked on the door and waited. But there was no answer. I pouted and knocked harder. “Yah! Brat! Open up!” I shouted.

The door swung open and I was about to go off, when I noticed that it wasn’t Kookie. “Who’re you?” The man demanded.

“I should be asking the same thing. This is Jungkook’s house, right? He didn’t give me the wrong address?”

The man scoffed. “Jungkook didn’t order any boy toys today. Go home, kid.”

“Boy toys!? That bottom!?” I shouted, surprised. The mans eyebrows raised as he stared at me incredulously.

“Bottom?”

“That kid is a total bottom. The fuck you mean boy toys?” Suddenly, the man grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I yelled in surprise as he dragged me through the house and into a spacious living room.

“Yoongi, who was—Who are you?”

“Claims he knows Jungkook. And that Jungkook’s a bottom.” The man who’d asked who I was snorted.

“That arrogant dick? Like hell he’d ever let someone stick it up his ass.”

“Really? Cause I distinctly remember his first time being oh so perfect. He was so sweet and made sure I didn’t hurt at all and—“

“Enough.” A voice growled. I smirked and turned, but dropped the smirk when I saw him. I felt my eyes widen and I pointed at him, more particularly, his body.

“The fuck happened to you!?” I screeched rather unmanly like, gaping at him. Baby bun had filled out, to say the least. And gotten huge. I could see the muscles along his body and he now towered over me.

He smirked and patted my head. I was too shocked to do anything. “Oh Minnie...it’s been awhile.”

“Five fucking years of what the fuck happened to you!” He cocked an eyebrow arrogantly on his face and smirked.

“Like what you see?”

“Okay….Okay...I’m calm. I’m calm. Baby bun is now a muscle pig. I’m okay. It’s okay. My world has not just collapsed and everything is as it should be. Of who am I kidding, I must be high or something!” I concluded.

Jungkook stared at me. “...Pffft! You’re still such a child, Minnie.”

“Wait...baby bun?” Jungkook froze and glared at me. I paused, but smirked.

“Oooh~ did he not tell you? It was his favorite thing to be called. Baby bun. Wouldn’t shut up about how perfect his man was. How sweet he treated him the first time they fucked.”

Jungkook growled and grabbed me. “Hey!” I shouted in protest.

“Baby. Bun!?” The other men in the room cracked up. I smiled, and once everything quieted down, I dropped my smile. I smacked Jungkook on the back of the head suddenly.

“Yah!” He protested.

“The fuck you think you are! I literally haven’t seen you in five years when you disappeared off the face of the earth and then you suddenly contact me!? What’s wrong with you?”

“Jesus, didn’t know you’d—“

“What? Didn’t know what? That I’d hit you? You’re such a dense idiot. I’m your best friend you dick. You can’t just abandon me like that! And Taehyung! Where the fuck did he go! Did you guys run off into the sunset chasing rainbows and decide never to come back?” Jungkook blanked and looked away, his jaw twitching. I fell silent and watched him, confused and slightly concerned. “Kook?”

“Taehyung...never came to get me.” He said.

“Excuse me?”

“Remember? When we both got detention and he said he’d pick us up? He never showed. I waited for five hours before I called my mom to come pick me up. He never answered any calls or texts and when I skipped school the next day to go to his house I found it completely empty. He just up and left, Jimin. He abandoned me.”

“He wouldn’t!” I gasped, feeling offended. I didn’t know Taehyung that well back then, I was mostly friends with Jungkook, but what I could tell was that Taehyung was whipped for Jungkook. He’d never leave like that. Especially only days after taking such a large step in their relationship.

“But he did. Disappeared. Or as you would say, ran off into the sunset chasing rainbows. He just decided not to take me.”

“There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. He wouldn’t—“

“I’m not talking about this right now.” Or ever. I guessed never. I recognized a deep hurt in Jungkook’s eyes when we were discussing this. He was still hurt.

I sighed and nodded. “Anyway, Why did you call me? Why now?”

“I need you to do something for me.”

“Do what?”

“I run the largest mafia in the country--”

“Jungkook!” One of the men in the room shouted. Only then did I notice that they were still there. Listening to everything. “You can’t just go around telling people that—“

“It’s fine.” Jungkook cut off. “Jimin’s good. Right Minnie?”

“I feel like you’re threatening me right now. Is this the point where we’re at? Is this the part where I promise not to tell anybody and beg for you to let me go?” We paused, but broke out into sly grins.

“You still haven’t changed.”

“Neither have you. You’re still a bottom.” He frowned.

“Am not!”

“Totally are.” I snickered and turned to the rest of the group. “Hi! I'm Park Jimin, this bottom’s best friend from high school.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Jin.” One of the men said, extending his hand. I took it, smiling.

“Namjoon.”

“Yoongi.”

“Hoseok.”

“A pleasure.” I chirped out. “Anywho, you shouldn’t worry about Jungkook and his little secrets. I’m just as much of a criminal as you guys are?”

“Oh?” Jin asked, leaning forward. “What do you do?”

“Many things. I’m a con man. Oh, I’m also a hit man. And I drug deal at times. But mostly I just do jobs for powerful mafia families.”

“He’s an assassin. Ever heard of the Mochi?”

“Hey! I do not agree with that nick name and I never have!”

“It’s how people recognize you.”

“...I hate you.”