Chapter 19

Nick gave me a kiss on the head and left to hang out with the boys. I got up and FaceTimed Seairra.

"Hey Seairra," I said.

"Wassup," she replied.

"What's you doin?," she asked.

"Nothing nick just left," I said.

"Wanna go shopping?," she asked.

"No, I went shopping yesterday," I said. I started about things to do. "Wanna come over and help me pack?," I ask.

"Yes! For what?," she answered

"Nick is taking me to New York and New Jersey!" I yell.

"Ok first of all I wearing ear buds, two he taking you to New York!" She screamed.

I nod my head and walk to the kitchen. A notification went off on my screen and switched to the notification. My furniture was coming in today.

"My furniture is coming today," I told Seairra.

"Finally, your room would look less dull," she told me.

"Geez thanks, I'll see you when you get hear," I say before hanging up. I put the phone down on the counter and went to take a shower. I came out after 15 minutes. I changed into some Adidas  shorts and a tank top. I dragged my suitcase out of the closet. I set it down on the floor and begin dumping my clothes onto the ground.

Someone knocked at my door. Me assuming it was Seairra, I went to open it. It wasn't Seairra. I went to slam the door,but the wedge in between the wood and the wall.

"What, no, hello sister," Erika said.

"Nope. Bye," I said before trying to shut the door again.

"Listen dad is back and he wants to see all of us," she said.

"He can see me without you guys being around," I say looking at her.

"I know we're not on good terms, but at least try to be nice sister here, even we all know your not clearly," she said eyeing me up and down. I scoffed and shut the door in her face, locked the door and went to my room. My furniture arrived after my sister left. I arranged the living room. Seairra texted me she was outside.

I open the door and there she was. Bummy  and everything. I laughed at her and let her in.
She laughs too before slapping me. Hard. I rub my arm after I closed the door.

"You hit me with your heavy hand again," I say before sitting on the couch.

"Nice furniture," she compliments.

"Thanks, it can go with everything sooooo ya," I say.

"How are you and Zion," I asked.

"Good. We did the do," she said censoring.

"You mean sex," I said uncensored

"Yea whatever," she said.

"Good for you," I said.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?," I asked confused.

"Did you have sex yet?," she asked.

"Welll," I said exaggerating.

"You did!," she screamed.

"One, your gonna make me get a noise complaint. And two, no, he did other things though," I explained while getting up.

"Then what happened?," she asked me. I let out a sigh and put my head in my hands and rub my face. I shake my head and grab a pitcher from the fridge.