Chapter 18

Same day
•••

After we ate, we went home. We noticed the car was still here, so we assumed Brandon was home. When we came inside Brandon was gone. He left a note saying,he left with the boys when they came back.

"What do you want to do?," Nick asked.

"You always ask me what I want to do. Where do you want to go?," I said.

"I didn't ask you earlier. There is a carnival in town wanna go?," He asked.

I nod my head changed my shoes. We took the car and drove to the carnival. We arrive 15 minutes later and parked. We had to walk some distance, since nick parked father away. Nick payed for some tickets and we walked in.

We walked around taking our before getting on some rides. We went on the tilt a whirl and a boy on the other sides pukes. I almost did to. When the ride was over nick and I regained control of our food before we went another ride. I dragged nick onto the Ferris wheel. We went up to the the top after all the cars were filled. 

"It's so beautiful from up here," I said.

"Yeah a beautiful masterpiece," nick agreed.

I turn to look at nick to already see him looking at me. "Your a masterpiece," he repeated.

"Thank you," I say. I kiss him on the cheek before hugging him. Nick tilts my head up before giving me a long and passionate kiss.  I lean into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him. 

The Ferris wheel began to move us from the top slowly downwards. I hugged nick long as I could as he hummed a song. Soon we had to get off. Nick and I grabbed churros to munch on while we walked around.

"Nick," I said breaking the silence.

"Yes," he answers.

"Thank you," I thanked him.

"You don't have to thank me," He said.

"We are leaving for New Jersey in a couple weeks. We have to fly to Pennsylvania and drive the rest of the way," he explains.

"I can't wait to go!" I say raising my voice.

"I haven't seen my family in long time," nick told me.

We walked hand in hand looking at the sun setting. We sat down on a bench and I rested my head on his shoulder. I hear laughter and waves of the ocean splash against the rocks. Most people were screaming from the food stands to get more food.  At point I looked back to see some girls looking at us.

"Nick I think some fans are hear for you," I say nodding my head towards the group of girls.

"I'm guessing they want a picture," he said as he got up. We walked towards the girls and they all started screaming nick. I start laughing  at them and let go of nick hand. He took groups photos with them and then individual pictures with each girl. Once he was done he walked back towards me and we sat down again.

"Do you want a hot dog?," He asked.  I smile and nod at him.

"I'll be back," he said before kissing my on the lips and leaving.

"Look at you being happy," I hear a cold familiar voice say. I look to my left to see Courtney standing there with an evil grin on my face. He sits down next to me and I scoot away. He looked the same. Cold and heartless. Deceiving, manipulating, cold, heartless bastard.

"Don't look at me like that," he told.

"Like what?," I ask innocently.

"Don't act dumb either. I hated when you did that," he demanded.

"Go away Courtney. I'm happy now, just move on," I say.

"You see, I don't want to," He said messing with my hair.

"Stop touching my hair," I say moving away from him.

"I like juggling thing more than once," He says.

"Congrats you've earned STD by being a man whore!," I say with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"Watch what you say, I'm a lot stronger than year ago," he warned.

"That's so scary, but I don't care." I say.

"Watch your back Mia, your going to hurt everyone around you," he warned again.

"Let me guess, it's going to be you or Erika," I observe.

"You think this is a joke," he said.

"Please leave," I said before looking for nick. I didn't find him I looked back at Courtney. He had a wicked smile on his lips. He grabbed me by my arm and sat me on his lap and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer than I want to be. I didn't kiss back. I start using my hand to push my self away from him, but nothing happens.

"It looks like she doesn't like buddy, so leave," I hear a familiar voice say. Courtney didn't let go. I felt his lips leave mine and look up to see Seairra holding his head.

"Mia," nick says as he's reaches out for my hand. I wrap my hand around his and get off of Courtney lap.

"Leave her alone," Nick said. Seairra lets go of his head and walks to Zion.

"You've been warned Mia. The next thing happens is your fault," he said before walking away.

"Are you ok?," nick said looking for bruises.

"Yeah for now," I say. We decided to go home because of the drama. Nick drove to my house and the boys drove to theirs. I unlocked the door and went to the kitchen.

"Your still hungry after that hot dog?," He asked.

"No, I'm thirsty," I answer.

"Oh," he said before wiggling his eye brows.

"Your nasty," I say before laughing. Nick shrugged his shoulder before wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean back into his embrace.

"Did he hurt you?," he asked.

"No," I say.

I feel nick shoulders relax and his heart beat slowed down. I let out breath that I have been holding.

"Let's go to bed," I said. I grabbed nick's hand and walked to the bed room. We changed and laid down to watch Netflix. After a couple of episodes I hear nick light snore. Soon after I fell asleep.

••••
Who want more drama? Who wants more Seairra and Zion action. I'll try to update soon.