When A Man Is Fed Up

Start from the beginning

Taylour pulled herself from a state of shock from seeing Des standing behind Detrick half naked.

"I... I just wanted you to know that but I think I shouldn't have come here." Taylour took off down the hall and Detrick was right after her.

"Taylour wait! I can explain, it's not what it looks like. I mean it is what it looks like but just let me explain please." He tried to explain from behind her but she didn't slow her pace walking ahead of him.

"Detrick you don't have to explain anything to me because it's none of my business," she said pressing the down arrow for the elevator.

"Taylour where are you going?" Detrick asked as she stepped into the elevator to face him.

"Where I belong, home, with my husband," Taylour said with a straight face as the elevator doors closed in Detrick's face.

There was nothing left to say. He was made aware that she wasn't responsible for the ill-mannered text messages and she was able to see that he had something going on with Des. Taylour couldn't understand why Detrick made such a big deal of everything between them if he was having a relationship with Des.

Granted they were both single consenting adults, it still was low of Detrick to be with Des. It's like a man who claims to have feelings for you and then goes and talks to your friend because you wouldn't give him any play. It's disrespectful but Taylour chose to not waste another minute or thought on that Detrick. Because at the end of the day she had a man at home. After this entire fiasco, she no longer had to question where she was supposed to be other than in the arms of the man who gets on her nerves, makes her cry and yet kisses away her tears. The man who has brought her pain but so many more sunny days with a heart that flowed with love like a long-lasting river that never runs dry. She only hoped he wasn't ready to walk away because she felt she had, at least, one more good fight left in her for their marriage.

The only thing about marriage is you can't fight when your opponent refuses to get in the ring with you. Taylour did the only thing she could do which was the only way that a way could be made which is to pray. For her family, her children, her life, and most of all her marriage.

Driving on the road, it started to rain and the closer she got to home the drops were so heavy it seemed as if puddles of water were falling from the sky onto her windows. Thunder sounded in the dark sky with clouds that looked like smoke blowing across the stars. Pandora played and the soundtrack to her current circumstance came in a song from Shekinah Glory, "Broken". In the confines of her four doors, she spoke honestly to the only one she ever knew to always be faithful and consistent in her life

Father God, I have messed up and gotten myself in a place that I know I won't have a way out of without your grace. Lord, I am so lost right now. I started out being so hurt by my husband and his infidelities that I wanted him to hurt like I was hurt. But Jesus now everything that I did to try and hurt him has come back to haunt me. Lord, I put myself in compromising positions and tried to justify my actions by what Sean did to me. I should have never spent the night with Detrick, I should have never opened up to him Lord. I should have listened to Sean when he warned me about things. God, I put so much before my marriage, before my family, and most of all before you God. Sean hurt me so bad Jesus and you know all the tears I cried over that but yet you restored our marriage and now these things have come out. You know I never slept with Detrick or even kissed him but Sean believes I did and I need you, Lord. I need you to touch him right now Father God. I have nothing else to lose but my family Jesus and I can't handle losing my family. Forgive me for taking my family for granted. Forgive me for taking Sean for granted and thinking he would always be in my corner. Lord you gave that man to me and I think I've broken the sacred union you brought together. Lord, please don't let him give up on us. Please show me favor and teach me to be the wife, mother, and woman of God you have ordained for me to be Jesus. Have your way in my life Lord. I'm breaking down right now Jesus and I'm at a point where only you can put things back together so I beg of you to move on my behalf. Let the Holy Spirit move all through my home and open my husband's heart to receive me in Jesus name. You said for what so ever I ask in Jesus name shall be. Please Lord God I thank you in advance just have your way. In Jesus name, I pray amen.

Taylour wiped the tears from her eyes as she maneuvered through the wet streets and a peace fell over her that was so calm and comforting it felt as if she were wrapped in God's arms. At that moment, a car in the left lane cut her off and the only sounds heard were the screeching of tires from her car hydroplaning 3 times. Now it was definitely time for God to step in because weapons are forming.