Get The Hell Out Of Dodge

Get The Hell Out of Dodge

Sean drove through the busy streets racing to get to Taylour. He nearly panicked when Des called him and said that Taylour was not only having pain but had lost consciousness. He had been making sure that she was taking care of herself. Everything had been going great at home between them and now this happened.

Entering the hospital parking lot, he was grateful for the valet and handed his keys over before racing inside the emergency entrance. Approaching the receptionist, he asked for Taylour's room but before the woman could respond Des had come to his side.

"Sean!"

"Where is she? Is she okay? Is the baby okay? What happened?"

"Sean calm down, just breathe," she said.

"DONT TELL ME TO BREATHE!! MY WIFE IS IN PAIN!!" Sean yelled drawing the attention of those around him. Des was taken aback by his behavior and he took notice of the fear in her eyes which immediately calmed him. "I'm sorry Des I didn't mean to yell at you-..."

"She's in room 1256. The doctor will be there in a minute. You need to go to security and get your visitor's pass or they won't let you in to see her. I'm going home tell her I'll come back later."

"Des wait-." She didn't stick around to hear his next words. Through the double doors, she went, without even looking back. Sean took a deep breath and straightened his clothes. He was so close to screaming out of pure fear that he didn't know what to do with himself. Walking down the hall, he entered the dimly lit room with one bed and Taylour sound asleep. She wore a blue and white hospital gown and with no knowledge of what happened. Sean was close to breaking down seeing her. Granted she had been in the hospital before but it was something different this time and he could feel that whatever was wrong was worse than before.

Leaning over he kissed her lips and she awoke to his touch. Blinking her eyes. Taylour faintly smiled at the sight of him.

"Hi baby," she said in a groggy tone.

"Tay are you alright?"

"Yeah, but the side of my stomach is hurting like I have cramps."

"What happened? Did the Doctor say why you're cramping like this?"

"I haven't talked to him yet but I think Des did. Where is she anyway?" Sean looked away.

"She left once I got here and said she would be back later." He neglected to say that he blew up on her because he knew Taylour would get him together.

"You look good," Taylour said smiling which made Sean blush.

"Don't flirt to change the subject. What happened before you passed out" Taylour had to think if telling him was a good idea. Sean already had a lot to say about how she took care of herself and if he knew that all of this was due to stress from work she would never hear the end of it. Using the remote, she sat her body up and sighed before explaining the day's events.

"Babe everything was fine today. I ate my snacks and took my vitamins but then this man-."

"What man?"

"This man came into my office asking me a bunch of questions about my business."

"So." She looked Sean in the eyes.

"Sean, I'm being investigated by the NNPA."

"For what?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Embezzlement."

"What?!?!"

"They think that the reason I was having money trouble is that I've been using the donations for personal expense."