Chapter 17*Water problem*

Start from the beginning

"Which one do you want to wear Sky?" I asked and he looked at me angry. "Eli I'm talking to you."

"Mom please don't call me sky. Please mommy." He begged me and I sighed. "Mommy who is beautiful, me or Anne?"

"Why?" I uttered curios.

"Anne said I'm beautiful but Daddy said I'm not." He mumbled. "Mommy, daddy said I'm handsome."

"You everything Elijah so choose one or else I'll choose one for you." I replied.

"Red for Anne mommy." I quickly took the read t-shirt out for him. "Mommy when are you going to bring the baby out."

"Eli you talk a lot and don't take it as a compliment." I told him and he smiled putting on his t-shirt. "Eli you used to chase every men that used to talk to mommy but you never chase the women who talk to Daddy."

"I promise I'll bite them if they touch daddy. I promise mommy." I giggled at his words.

"Okay. But please don't sleep now. I know you love sleeping." I left his room and went downstairs to get my phone. I'm sure Nicholas has been blowing up my phone.

Mr annoying : Are you fucking kidding me.

Mr annoying : Did you forget about me?

Mr annoying : I miss the kids, don't take them from me.

Mr annoying : I won't ask for a kiss again please Sofia.

I read all his messages and before I could reply someone grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Benjamin, how did you get in?" I asked looking at my phone in his hand.

"Who is so important to you that you didn't even hear me open the door." He said looking at my messages and I quickly grabbed my phone back. "What are you hiding?"

"We not married so stop asking me questions." I said and Elijah came downstairs excited.

"I don't have the energy for you." He said to me and picked Elijah up.

___________________

Benjamin's POV.

I got in my office and I couldn't stop thinking about Sofia's stupid attitude. She must've found someone in Paris that's why she's acting like this. She really does move on so fast.

"You missed all your meeting everyday but yet your companies are not running to the ground." Thea said coming in my office. "How are you doing? Is Sofia still giving you a hard time."

"Please Thea, now isn't the time." I mumbled.

"Since when do you call me by my first name? I'm your father's girlfriend." She replied taking a seat. "I know I can't be your mother and I can't replace her Benjamin and I'm not asking you to call me mother but you can talk to me about anything. I promise I won't judge you."

"You pregnant with my father's child right?" I asked and she nod her head. "Can you live a night without water?"

"What are you up to?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I might have not known you for so long but I do know you always up to something when you ask a question."