Lord Beerus

Lord Beerus P.O.V

I was on my planet laying in a hammock eating an ice cream when I caught a sense of a really high power level is that Goku ..? No it's vegeta he actually achieved a power beyond super Saiyan god! I'm surprised he is now stronger than Goku I wonder what happened on earth these last few days.. I call for Whis he came in a snap of a finger. He came with that stupid smile that he always has on his face "Yes my lord" "do you feel that power level on earth?" He looks at his staff "oh yes I do is that Goku?  Oh no! It's vegeta he finally listened to me to just find his hidden power!" "Well whis I think it's time to make a trip to earth" "Yes my lord"

~ ((( Back on Earth))) ~

Vegeta P.O.V

I was in an open meadow teaching (y/n) a few of my moves until kakarot appears out of no where. "Hey vegeta! Wanna train I also want to train with you (y/n)!" I clinched my fist "Do you see that I'm busy here kakarot!" I look over at the princess seeing (y/n) power up "let's see what you got kakarot"

Goku P.O.V

I powered up to super Saiyan god we charged at each other and started fighting. Her power has grown so much the only thing she is lacking is turning into a super Saiyan. I wonder if I could help her with that. 

Lord beerus P.O.V

We arrived where everyone was at "what's been going on here all that bad energy I have been sensing is driving me crazy!" Goku jumps in font of me "you should of seen it lord beerus there was a crazy battle Vegetas uncle came here for revenge and was crazy powerful! Vegeta was able to achieve a new form!" I look behind him and see a girl that had a tail and was waring armor like vegeta. "Who might this be? Another Saiyan?" I look up at vegeta "she's the princess from planet vegeta.." whis walked around her and moved closer in " this is the princess that you were supposed to marry right of course if your planet didn't still exist. What about bulma? Goku leans over to whis and whispers in his ear "I wouldn't bring that up if I was you" " whis looks at Goku with a strange look and looks into his staff and looks in the past to see what happened. "Oh my" Goku crosses his arms "you got that right" I finally but in and yell " will you two please shut up! I want to see what this princess can do"

————————-—————————————————- Well guys I didn't get in cosmetology program but hopefully I get in the Medical Assistant class! So much testing has been going on! I'm so tired and that's why I haven't been putting out a lot lately

Well guys I didn't get in cosmetology program but hopefully I get in the Medical Assistant class! So much testing has been going on! I'm so tired and that's why I haven't been putting out a lot lately.. hope you enjoy the story ❤️