Everyone meets the princess

Your P.O.V

I sit up rubbing my head "I have such a bad head ache.." I look at Vegeta and his friend sitting next to him. The man in orange puts out his hand "Hi my name is Goku but you can call me kakarot it you want"
"Kakarot..?thats a saiyan name isn't it?" He nods then I look at vegeta and smile "how did you find me?" "We used our energy and we could feel your power level coming toward earth" my eyes go wide "really! That's impossible!" Vegeta smiles at me "I'll show you it took me a while to figure it out" he takes my red scouter and crushed it "you won't have to use this ever again" I smile a little then jump off the hospital bed and put on my armor.
"Princess (y/n) how did you survive that battle on planet Tuffle...i thought that my uncle killed you in front of me....?" I walk over to him "I guess he put me in a coma or something but when I finally came to I see that the planet was about to explode I found one of king Metallic's ships and I jumped in it and started hitting all kinds of buttons and the ship took off..ever since that day I have been looking for you vegeta...to let you know that I lived... vegeta got up and pushed his chair down and gave me a hug I had tears fall from my eyes from happiness and hugged him back tightly. Just then all the z fighters walked in.

Goku P.O.V

I walked over to them to see that Bulma and Yamcha where no where to be found...they probably don't want to get anywhere close to vegeta..krillin walks over to me. "So who is the this girl?" I smile " it's Vegetas friend from when he was 19 he thought that she was dead because his uncle killed her but it turned out she was in a coma or something and escaped the planet in time and ever since then she has been looking for him" Krillin looks at her and smiles and notice that she has a tail. "So she's one of you?" I nod "it's crazy" "what's her name" "I think it was princess (y/n)"

Vegetas  P.O.V

I watched as the princess was gathering her things and putting on her armor. I can't believe she was looking for me all this time and never gave up it's been forever since I've seen her..kakarot walks up to us and smiles "come on (y/n) every one wants to meet you"

Your P.O.V

I walk over to the crowd of people with kakarot they all smiled shaking my hand they were all really nice and then a really tall green man walked up to me. "I have a question for you? Why were you on the verge of death when we found you!?" I take a deep breath and look at vegeta "it was Metallic he's still alive to...I don't know if he was following me or what I barley made it out he's gotten stronger.." vegeta smirks "I hope he does come it will give me a chance to kill him once in for all!" Kakarot smiles "I want to have a crack at him to!"
"You stay out of this! This is my fight kakarot!!!"
"Come on vegeta.." I smile at them.

Vegeta P.O.V

After everyone clears out kakarot left us so we could stand time alone so he could go see king kai to see how long it would take Metallic to get here or if he is even on his way to earth. We walk out of the hospital "I need to take care of something..." she nods and smiles at me.