Divorce Pappers

Your P.O.V

We walk down the sidewalk in silence. I look up at him with pink cheeks. I want to grab his hand but I decided not to. He looks so different...but there is something off about him. He looks at me "can you fly?" I look at him and frown "actually...no..I know it's embarrassing" he looks away then we finally come to a stop at a yellow house it was huge. "Do you live here?" He shakes his head "not for long..." I frown "stay out here I'll be right back.." I nod and watch him walk in.

Vegeta P.O.V

I walk into the kitchen to see a paper that said Divorce on it and it had Bulmas name already sighed at the bottom..I took a deep breath and wrote my name down. I then found a note on the fridge. It said (Dear vegeta I know that you probably noticed the divorce papers on the table. I didn't want to fight so I sighed it and took Trunks with me I got full custody of him and it's his choice if he wants anything to do with you. I give you the best of luck and I'll see you soon) I started shaking and ripped up the note and stormed out. "(y/n) lest go!" She frowns "what's going on vegeta...? I want to help you I can tell your hurting.." he looks at me with tears in his eyes "let's go somewhere private..." he picked me up bridal style and jumped into the sky and started flying.

Your P.O.V

I look up at him blushing he's so handsome in his gray armor we continue to fly which seems like forever I even drift into a light sleep cuddling up closer to him while he was still holding me in his arms.

Vegeta P.O.V

We finally arrived into the forest where kakarot found me I land and look at the princess in my arms sleeping I remember the first time I see you sleeping I found you under a lemon tree it was so beautiful...I put my hand on her cheek rubbing it and smile slightly. She flutters her eyes open and smiles at me. She jumped out of my arms and looks at all the fruit tress and the water fall. "This reminds me of home it's beautiful vegeta" he walks over to me "I thought it would it reminds me of planet Tuffle to..that's why I come here when I'm going through something or I just need to be alone" we both sit under a window tree. She grabs my hand " what's going on.." I looked in to her eyes and frown my wife left me for a another man I caught them having sex one night and when I went in that huge house that's where I use to live she made me sigh the divorce papers and took our 5 year old son with her...it's not that I'm broken that she cheated on me it's the feeling of betrayal that I can seem to get over..it really broke me.." I had tears fall from my eyes but I instantly wipe them a way so she can't see them..

Your P.O.V

I frown and look at Vegeta "I had no idea that you was going through this..so you had a family and they just got up and left?" He nods and lays his head on my shoulder crying I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly "every thing will be ok in the end don't worry..." he raised his head up " I don't need her any way I don't even know why I'm so heart broken she is a fucking bitch!" I look down at him " you know it's ok to let it out..you don't have to keep up the tough guy act" he falls back and lays in the grass looking at the stars I lay next to him. "(Y/n) I'm so happy that your alive...when I seen Metallic kill you in front of my eyes this darkness came over me and everything I did or everyone I met I destroyed..I'm sorry I destroyed your planet.." I give him a slight smile " it's ok... I finally found you and that's all that matters.." he grabs my hand and we lay back looking at the stars.