With You.

⋆⠀╲         ╲
⠀  ╲⠀╲    ☾⋆.˚ ⠀  ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹   ⠀.   ☆      ╲⠀╲

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲⠀  ╲⠀╲    ☾⋆

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。

∗ ▫︎∘✧ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋʟɪsт ✧∘▫︎∗

☑︎ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ

☑︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʏ/ɴ's ʟɪғᴇ

☑︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏ/ɴ (∩˃o˂∩)♡

◽︎ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ?
☝︎
ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs.

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

Haechan's POV.

I dropped Jisung off at home and noticed Y/N fell asleep. While I still have one hand on the wheel, I took my right hand and stroke her hair gently. I also looked at her for a minute seeing her sleeping peaceful figure. I smiled putting my eyes on the road again. Yes, she's all mine and she loves me. Only me! I want my illness to get better for her but it's hard. So, I gave up taking my medication.

I thought as I reached my house and went to Y/N's side and tap her awake. "Come on, we're here." I said as Y/N got out the tiredly. I unlock the door and we went upstairs to my bedroom. Gosh my heart is beating so fast, I imagined her a million times in my room. Now, it's all so real for me that I can't resist. I kissed Y/N gently putting us on the bed then pulled away.

"Are you up now, sleepyhead?" I questioned giggling a little at her expression. "Yeah, but I'm really tired. This is what a get for taking your drink and staying at a party longer than expected." Y/N said holding her head in pain. "Still can't get over your mini hangover? I got something for that, my dear." I said getting up from the bed getting some painkillers.

"It will help with your hangover. I had a lot of experience with drinking. Hehe!" I blush as I told her. All those hangovers were over her, at times I lost hope she will ever notice me. "Thank you. Do you really have that much experience?" Y/N asked and I hummed yes. "That's cool and you're cool." Y/N gushed and my cheeks flushed red again. "Thank you." I said cutely eyesmiling.

⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹   ⠀.   ☆      ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹   ⠀.   ☆      ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲

Y/N's POV.

I took the painkiller pill Haechan gave me. Then, think about how tired I am again. "I'm really tired Hae- Then, Haechan cut me off by pulling me close to him. "You can sleep in the bed with me. I know it's a little too fast but let's cuddle and go to sleep." Haechan said and I just lay there comfortablely. This is just like that fanfic I read the other night. But, Haechan's not a psycho gladly. I fell asleep unbothered in Haechan's arms.

I felt him move an hour later. I just he just went to the bathroom. This is what I thought so I continued to sleep in his bed. I know I needed rest from that party. My parents aren't going to be worried I'll get home before them anyway. They usually eat breakfast change clothes then go back to the office. They don't even have time to say good morning.

⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹   ⠀.   ☆      ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹   ⠀.   ☆      ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲

Haechan's POV.

I got out the bed and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Guess whose about to get murdered tonight. I quietly left the house and locked it with Y/N in it. She's going to be safe and now it's time to go over this bitch house. He lied to her, did her wrong, claim he not going to the party but did go. He so fucking messy and fake for making her go through shit. I'm probably going to kill the crew and the parents.

I'm coming for his ass and it's all out of revenge for her.

To Be Continued...