Chapter 7

Ponies POV

"Hey guys we should go get ready for the park, meet me down here in 1 hour okay." "Hey why are you giving us an hour pony?" Says shrimp "I'm giving you an hour because you take an hour to get ready so hurry up and go get ready shrimp!" "Okay I'm going!"

1 hour later the girls are ready to go to the park

"Should we take a taxi or some other car guys?" "Let's all just take different cars that way we won't be squished in one car." Says Sparkles "okay yeah we could do that." "Hey pony I though you would have car and seating arrangements planed out to." Says Ginger "we'll guess what I didn't is that okay." "Sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." "Let's go!" That was weird ginger say to herself what's wrong with pony?
All of the girls get in the cars and drive to the park, when they get to the park the whole town is there to say "Hi" and catch up with the girls that they miss and love.
"Whoa there's a lot of people here." Says the sisters

5 hours later they are on there way home to get ready for the party

"Alright guys, Sparkles, Cinoman, and Ginger you are going to put the balloons up, get the pool toys out, get the leaves off of the trampoline, and your going to grill the hot dogs and burgers, oh and when shrimp gets the tiki torches out your going to light them up,Shrimp you get the video games out, set the tv up, get the cars in the garage, and get the tiki torches out, and me and Blondie will cook the food. Let's do this ok guys!"
While Shrimp, Cinoman, Ginger, and Sparkles set all of that stuff up Pony talks to Blondie
"Hey Blondie what did you and Jack talk about last night?" "We talked about collage and I asked him how he's doing, why do you wanna know?" "I don't know I was just wondering because you talked to him for a while, did you invite him to come over later?" "Shoot no I forgot i'll do that now since we just put the last of the food in the oven." While Blondie is texting Jack if he wants to come to the party, Pony text Jay to make sure he's coming to the party