Chapter 4

Pony POV
Okay guys you all probably wondering why I have boy with me and well so during to party last night I had gotten drunk and Sparkles deiced that it would be better if I was in my room locked in there but little did Sparkles know that there was a boy in my room. But Jay and I didn't do anything but talk.
Blonde POV
When I saw Jay he looked familiar but I was not sure where I had seen him before and after Pony explained why he was with her she said that they were friends when we were younger and I could see that because Pony was a really big tomboy when she was little and she was usually with boys if she wanted to play outside because non of us wanted to play man hunt with her so she always hung out with boys and me, Cinoman, Sparkles, and Shrimp all know that Pony has a secrete crush on Jay well she did when we were younger anyways but I think she still likes him I will have to ask her later, after Jay leaves.

One hour later Jay leaves and Blondie is still talking

Okay Pony do you still like Jay? Pony are you going to answer me? Oh sorry Blondie I was thinking about my classes. But ummm well I don't know if I like Jay but last night I heard him say I love you and then I fell asleep and then I had a dream about me and him on a date. Pony you like him with out a doubt.
Pony POV
I am thinking about talking to Jay.

I start texting Jay and we are going to meet up at the lake at 3pm, and I tell my sisters this and then they all want to help me get ready and they won't let me say no so I let them help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry of the short chapter and the book will get better!