I laugh as we try to go through the mass of people on the dance floor and I spot a lot of people on the couches having drinks and others coming out of the kitchen where the drinks are probably held. The living room has a direct opening to the backyard which is where so many people are also hanging out. I suddenly wonder just how many people are actually in the house because it looks like there's five hundred of them but then again Adeen and Wes are quite known around this area and in the city so it's no surprise to see so many familiar and unfamiliar faces.

I guide Alex to the kitchen where I grab myself a drink, and she pours Coca Cola for herself in her cup, since she's driving. Cindy manages to find us and the three of us end up on the couches, and it seems like we arrive just in time for the show.

"What's up, people!" Adeen's loud voice blares through the speakers and Alex instantly goes to stand on her feet, with Cindy and I following. He is standing on the DJ's station, smiling widely at the crowd in front of him.

"Now I know half of you have no idea what this party is for but that's why I'm here. Besides getting drinks for the ladies." He winks at a girl in the front row and the crowd chuckles, except my best friend, who releases a loud scoff.

"But the main reason is this." He starts walking around the small stage, all eyes on him. "You see, there's this dude who I've known for half of my life. He drinks like me, you know, a lot. I'd say he looks better than me but then I'd be lying. I can easily say he's my brother, however, we don't live together. Thank God. No offence, bro."

He looks over to the side and I try to crane my neck to look at that direction but since it's on the same level as I am, I'm unable to see anything.

"But he is one of the best people I know and he's funny, handsome and straight up the best."

"You're not at a wedding!" Someone yells and Adeen chuckles.

"One day, bud, one day." Adeen says before continuing his speech. "Anyway, this party right here is for the one and only, the man of the night, the birthday boy and my best fucking friend, Weston Blue!"

The crowd roars with cheers, whistles and claps, as Wes casually walks up the small stairs and smiles at his best friend, who hands him a large box decorated in different materials. Then he hands him the microphone and Wes rolls his eyes before taking it.

"I'm not really into this speech shit." He says into it, his voice heard throughout the whole house. "But I wil say thank you all for coming, whether you came for me or not. And make sure you drink and enjoy this party as much as I'm going to."

"Wait, wait, wait." Adeen places a hand on Wes's shoulder, preventing him from going away. "We got a surprise for you."

The devilish smirk on Adeen's face is suddenly met with a large cake, probably about three feet tall, coming from the kitchen. It's a bright brown colour and a splash of confetti is heard when the top of the cake flies open and three starlets appear from the inside. Their bodies are hugged in small bikinis and they smile and dance around in the cake.

"Happy birthday, Wes." Adeen claps Wes on the back before turning to face the crowd.

"Make sure you eat some cake, people." He winks and everyone cheers once again before the music starts playing and the party continues in its reckless flow. The three women step out on the stage and throw their hands all over Wes, as he takes it in like the king he is tonight, his eyes roaming over their curvaceous bodies.