Once I red the text from Kihyun I grabbed my luggage and the twins' things before going out with them. The twins looks so excited to see Kihyun. He went near at me and planted a kiss on my cheeks then hug the twins. Opening the compartment to put all of our things inside. Then opening the backdoor to let the twins get inside and after that he open the door for me. He went to the other side of the car and went to the driver's seat.

------

I told him that we need to drop off the twins at my Aunt's house. When we already dropped the twins at Aunt Hyeri's house we both went back to the car.

“I told you to bring the kids with us, you didn't told me you want to be alone with me” he smirked before he started to drive. The drive was quiet, none of us talk. He haven't even open up the topic that we had sex at his office the other day.

The drive was long that I didn't notice I fell asleep. Once I woke up I was on the bed. We're here??? I reach at the night stand to grab my phone and check the time it was already almost 7 pm.

From: Unknown
Better enjoy your vacation with Kihyun cause I'm sure once you get back here you'll be surprise.

Who the heck will send this kind of message? Then the wins came up to my mind so I end up calling Aunt Hyeri.

On phone:

Thank god you answer Aunt

Why did you call???
Are you okay Jin Hee??

Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me
How's the twins??

T

hey're already asleep. Why? Do you want me to wake them up?

Oh no, no. Don't . I just wanted to  know if they're fine.

The twins are seems fine. Plus I don't need to worry cause they're with Aunt Hyeri. I said goodbye to Aunt before ending the call.

I stood up from the bed and wondered around the house. It was a two story rest house. The second floor has two big bedrooms and has a small balcony. I went downstairs and it has a nice living room. I went to the kitchen and found Kihyun at the kitchen isle.

“Another house?” I asked him. He smile at me nodding before taking a sip at his wine.

You hungry?” he asked me and I shook my head no smiling at him as I went to slide open the backdoor.

Kihyun is such a rich hoe. Just look at him having his own rest house. He have a one big pool at his garden and two at the each side. On the one side of the pool there's a small pool that I think is for kids and at the other side there's a circle pool for relaxing I think. Then I felt him wrapped his arm around my waist hurrying his face between my shoulder and neck.