T W E N T Y - N I N E

Mulai dari awal

“what?” I asked him, he just shrugged his shoulder.

Nah, just checking if you're still alive cause you know he fuck your brains out” he said fidgeting his phone on his hand.

I look over Kihyun who was still half naked. He already wear his pants properly then my eyes landed on his crotch part it has stain on it. I bit my lips and look away then the next thing I hear was Changkyun chuckling.

“Dude, nice thinking. You got your pants stained” Changkyun said throwing Kihyun's white polo to him. I got off of his desk and wear my panties. Then Kihyun's phone ring.

“excuse me for a second” Kihyun said before answering the call and walking away from me and Changkyun. I was staring at Kihyun then I felt Changkyun patted me by my shoulder.

“How's our boy?” he asked. I lifted my eyebrows and pointed at Kihyun and he nodded.

“He has a nice stamina I said

pfft! Fuck off, among the seven of us he has the lowest stamina. He cum so fast” Changkyun said who is now playing with the drawer. “Why are you here?” he asked.

“I should be the one asking that question” I said.

“But I asked first” he defend. I sighed giving him a signal of defeat.

“I came here cause I heard that Kihyun has been stressing out these past few days” I said then after answering I asked him the same question.

“I was about to ask Kihyun to come with me since he's been stressing out”

“come with you? Where?” I asked

“Hook up with random girls and fuck them” Changkyun said. Then Kihyun went back to us asking what we're talking about.

“Yah, don't fucking try to come with Changkyun and just fuck me like how you wanted instead if you ever feel stress again” I bravely said not even thinking why I'm saying those kinds of things. Its just whenever I'm Kihyun time seems like the same during before we graduated. Waisting no time and get fucked up not even caring if it will lead to parenting hood. Then Kihyun hugged me.