Chapter 11: Drunkinette

Marinette's POV

Me and Adrien help each other with the cake... well... I was helpful and he wasn't. "Marinette let me bake the cake" He plead "No, you burned the other pastries" I crossed my arms "Pleasssseee" he ask me like he was a baby. "Hmm, fine you'll put frostings on top of it" I rolled my eyes "Yes! Thank you" he cuddled me.

He took the cake off the oven and slowly put frostings on the cake. "Woala!" He showed me the cake and he made a words "Congratiolations" I read it "I did I great work huh?" He ask "You did" I poked his noise and he didn't notice he has frosting on his nose "I had frostings on my nose don't I?" He noticed me laughing he kiss my lips "Your cute" he said. "Here's the macaroons Sweetie" Dad show me and I clap my hands  "Amazing!" I happily said. "Want some?" I know Adrien can't bare of sweet stuff "Thanks" he ate his Macaroon and his eyes widen "Delicious!!" He was amazed.

Adrien's POV

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Dad, said I need to get ready for tonight" I told Marinette "Sure, bye" I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye.

I went outside the bakery and went home.

My suit was already,ready.  An hour has passed and clearly I think I forgot about something. "Oh,no. I need to pick up Marinette!" "Hah! Forgetful grandpa" Plagg laughed at me and I rushed and fix my neck tie.

I arrived at the bakery and I went upstairs to there living room. I knock on there door and her dad opened it "Oh,hello there Adrien" His dad greeted me with a smile "Hello Mr. Dupain Cheng". "Presenting Marinette!" Alya made an entrance then he wrap her arms on Nino's.

I stared at my blue bell eyes and she was pretty. "Mari..." He went near me and she giggled "No words to say young man?" She laugh softly "I guess..." I murmur and blushed. She wrap her arms on my arm and I gaze at her "Let's enjoy our night" Her eyes sparkled "Let's..".

We put the pastries and cakes on the tables. "Wow, Mr. Agreste you do suit up huh?" Kagami smile at me and Marinette was staring at her "Uh,yeah" she walk away with his chinese dress "Mr. Agreste?" She cross her arms "Are you jelaous?" I smirked "Noo, I'm fine" she look away and I took her chin and kiss her soft lips "Don't worry your my only one" I whispered.

Both of us started to dance and cuddled up on the dance floor.
"Can I get a drink?" She ask "Not to much" I warn her and she noded.

Marinette's POV

I was about to have a drink that's when I noticed someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chloe with a frawn face "Hey, please take care of my bestfriend will you?" She held my hands, Wow this is the first time Chloe was kind to me "Chloe..." she hug me "Please" Then she back up and gave me a small smile "I promise" I gave her as well.

Chloe's POV

As Marinette left, I cross my arms and thought sadly. "Lonely?" I tilted my head and saw Kim "No.." I rolled my eyes "Wanna dance?" He ask "Hmm...." I gaze at him "Fine.."I murmur and he pulled me to the dance floor.

Marinette's POV

"There you are" Adrien look at me "Here I am.." "Anyways, Alya was looking for us... they said we will meet them at the right side tables"  he explained "Sure,Let's go" he held my hands as we go to the table where Alya and Nino were.

Alya pulled me and Adrien and we both sat on the chairs. "Hey, this is Alchoholic" I realised "Yeh, But It's just for now plus we know girls can handle it" She explained "No you won't, girls can't handle it" Nino added "Hmm, We can!" She replied "Fine, I won't stop you" Nino cross his arms.

"Come on Marinette..." she said "Hmm, maybe one?" I said "Don't do this,you won't handle it" Adrien held my hand "Just one won't hurt and I can handle it" I winked at him "Fine, I won't stop you but we must made deal!" "What's the deal?" "If you fail Clumsynette you'll follow my dare and if you win you can dare me too" h cross his arms "Okay" I chuckled.

Adrien's POV

"I want ponies!!" Alya yelled "WELL I WANT CATS!" Marinette screamed "Noo!!!" Alya fell on the floor "Alya, are you okay? Look what I told you!" Nino was furious "I'm not drunk!" She replied "Well I am" Marinette raise her Index finger. Alya fell on the floor unconcious "We need to go, I need to deliver her home, See you soon Dude" he said "Sure" and they went home.

Marinette Layed on top of me. "Adrien I love you!" She said "Your drunk Marinette" I carried her bridal style. "Wow, wonderful" she said drunked.

"Where am I suppose to deliver you?" I ask her "To your heart darling" she replied "Hmm..." I groaned but I blushed "Mom and Dad are going to my grandma's house and I had no one with me" she then replied. I realised Dad was traveling  so I have no choice.

I called my bodyguard to not pick me up.

We took a taxi and went to my house. I opened the gate and we went my room. "Hey, we're still young you know" she started talking "Huh?!! Not like that Marinette" I stuttered "Your funny" she giggled and she touched my face.

I carried her to my room and put her on my bed. "Right, you didn't brought clothes" I thought. I took a t-shirt from my closet "Here wear this" I said and she wear it on her top and good thing she was wearing shorts under her dress.

I took a towel and wiped her face and mouth so she won't smell alchoholic. "I love you Adrien" she sighed and quickly kissed my lips then she fell asleep, I kissed her forehead "I love you Drunkynette" I chuckled and I layed beside her and cuddled her and I fell asleep.