Chapter 9: Date

Marinette'a POV

I went to school earlier for graduation practice.

As I went there, I notice Chloe flirting on Adrien, I huff and walk towards them. "Soo, Mr. Agreste? Is Chloe bugging you again?" I ask "Oh?hello there my blue bell eyes" he said and put his arm around my waist "What?! Are you guys, are you two?!!" She was shocked "I guess we are" I crossed my arms "Adrikens?! Why did you choose this brat?" Chloe stormed "I don't I just fell for her" he replied "Ughh, waaaahhhh" she cried.

All of us settle down and practice.

"So Marinette? What do you want to do? I mean tomorrow is the graduation and the graduation party, so.... I wanna give my clumsynette a gift" Adrien said "I wanna go on a date" I blushed "A date?" He ask "You don't want to?" I raise an eyebrow "No, I do want to, It's just where?" He thought "Oh, maybe a trip date? I mean going to Aundre's Ice cream, then to the park then to a resturant" he explain, then I started to smile "Cool, I like that" I pinch his cheek and he pinch back.

After our practice the teacher gave us a graduatiom robe and a graduation hat.

"Hey, Should we dress up?" I ask "Nope, just this clothes Isn't okay?" He ask "It's okay but..." he took my hand and kissed it "Your beautiful as always" I blushed and we both walk towards Aundre's Ice cream.

Aundre gave us Ice cream and we both ate it. Then the both of us went to the Cinema.

"What should we watch?" He thought and I pointed out an anime movie "Sao: The Movie?!" He was excited "I LOVE THAT ANIME!" Adrien yelles happily.

The both of us went to the cinema and enjoyed the half action scenes and romance scenes of Asuna and Kirito, both of them are just Adorable.

Adrien's POV

Marinette was enjoying that much and if she's happy, I'm happy.

After the movie the both of us went to a resturant.

We both order food.

"WAHH!! A MONSTER!" "HELP US!" people screamed, that's when I see a car throwing towards us. I pushed Marinette off and she rolled off. I ran to the bathroom and I transform as Cat Noir.

Marinette's POV

Adrien pushed me off and I kinda hit my head on the floor but he saved me. Where is he?

"Marinette Dupain CHENG!" I look at the akumatized person and she laugh it me "Adrien? Choosed you?! Hilarious otherly HILARIOUS!!" She held my neck and I was chocking  "C-chloe ,I ca-ca-can't bre-" "PAWS OF MY PURRINCESS!" Cat noir threw his baton towards Chloe and she drop me. "Marinette you okay?" He asked "Yeah, I'm fine but my boyfriend, Adrien his not here, where is he?".

Cat Noir's POV

She started to worried. I really wanna tell her I'm Adrien but It must be a secret. "He's fine, his the one who uhm calles me, don't worry his fine" I carried her bridal style hid her somewhere safe. "Stay here, you'll be safe okay?" I smile at her then I ran off.

Ladybug's POV

"Tikki Spots on!"

I ran off towards them and hopefully we defeated it quickly.

"Huh? What am I doing here?" Chloe was confuse, I kneeled down and place my other hand on her shoulder "Queen bee?" She look at me "Ladybug... I'm sorry I was akaumatized, I shouldn't be akumatized anymore because well.... I'm a hero-" "Everyone makes mistakes Chloe, and I know your Akumatized because of jealousy... but your Adrien'a friend and he'll always be there for you no matter what, not in really sweet times but as a good friend" she wipe off her tears and noded "Your right ladybug".

Chloe went home and I ran as fast as I could to de-transform. "Tikki spots off" my kwami showed up and she hid inside my shoulder bag.

I went to find Adrien and we both bump into each other. "So your in the bathroom too?" We said it in Unison "Yeah, Chat noir hid me" I explained "Phew, anyways I'm sorry I push you over, were you hurt?" He asked holding my arm "Noo, I'm fine" I said,he hug me tight "Adrien, I can't breath" "No, I won't let you go, I'll cuddle you like a teddy bear!" He said in a baby tone. "Fine, but can we walk?" He broke the hug and held my hand "Okay, I'll walk you home so your safe okay?" He kiss my cheek "Okay" I said.

We both arived at my place. "Goodbye Mr. Cover of the magazine" I poke his nose "Goodbye Clumsynette" he said and kisses my forehead "I love you" he said "I love you too" I replied.

He's body guard arrived and he went inside the car.

I went inside my bedroom and headed upstairs. Mom and Dad were asleep so I tiptoe to my room.

"How's your date CLUMSYNETTE!" Tikki teased me and I rolled my eyes "It was fun" I chuckled. I tucked my pillow and fell comfortable then finally, I fell asleep.....