Chapter 14: Final Ending

Marinette's POV

"Spots off.." I said and his eyes widen "Marinette your Ladybug?!" He was suprised "Well,to make it fair, Claws In" he said and I acted suprise like I didn't know his Identity yet "Woah! Your Cat Noir?!" "Why did you reveal your Identity??" He ask "I just wanna show you my Identity plus Hawkmoth's over" I giggled "Yeah"... "I'm glad your my Kitty Adrien, I love you so much" "I'm glad your my bugaboo, I love you too" we both hug each other like we never wanna let go.

5 years later.....

Author's POV

Adrien plan a suprise for Marinette's birthday, his plan is to propose to her as a birthday gift.

"Happy BIRTHDAY MARINETTE!" Everyone cheered happily and Marinette smile brightly "Thank you Everyone!" "Marinette we have a gift for you!" Alya said and a HUGE gift box shown up "What's Inside?" She ask "Oh, open it gurl!" Alya was more excited than her bestfiend "Okay" Kim ane Nino lift her up to untie the ribbon and as she open the box her eyes was full of tears "A-Adrien" Kim and Nino put her down and she covered her mouth. She stared at her boyfriend as Adrien was in a proposing position. "Marinette Dupain Cheng, my beautiful girlfriend,M'lady and my everything, Will you marry me?" Adrien kneeled down "Yes!" Adrien let her wear the ring and he spun her around happily "I LOVE YOU MARINETTE!!!" He scream "I LOVE YOU ADRIEN!" She did as well.

Marinette's POV

I grab a punch in my hand as the boys dance on the floor, though Adrien don't wanna dance but Nino pulled him so he did as well.

"Hey there Marinette" I look at Adrien's mom "Oh,uhm Hi Mrs. Agreste" I stuttered "Oh,please call me Mom" she held my shoulder "Okay Ms. Mom, I mean Mom" she chuckled "I love your attitude on how you care for my son Marinette" she winked at me "We sure do" he's father replied as well.

2 months later....

Author's POV

Bells rang...

As the bridesmaid arrived and the bestmans,the guest settle down on there seats.

Adrien in the other hand was very nervious. "Son, you'll be fine" mom cuddled me "Mom, your the best" I cuddled back.

Alya gave Adrien the sign that the bride is here. The Agreste and The Dupain Cheng all sit together. "Your daughter is very Beautiful" Adrien's mom said "So Is your Son" Marinette's mom replied as well "Let's just call ourselves Sis" "Okay sis" they winked at each other and they both laugh softly.

As the brides maid and the bestman we're ready the music started to tune...

The music was 'Rivers flows In you'. As the brides maid and the bestmans passed,the bride apeared. Marinette was gorgious and beautiful, she walked through and she put her hand on his dad's arm. Though she stumbled a little but It was fine for her...

"Will you take Marinette as your beloved wife?" "I do" "And will you take Adrien as your loving husband?" "I do"... "Now you may kiss the bride". Adrien slowly took off the cloth and kissed her pashionately, they broke the kiss "I love you" she whsipered "I love you more" He did the same.

The party started and Marinette threw her bundle of flowers, Since Alya was her bestfriend she did her best to catch and didn't notice she had push some of the people off.

Marinette's POV

I stared at my ring and I begun to smile "My life is amazing with you Adrien" I layed my head on his shoulder "Me too Marinette".
I think this the boy that I kinda be Into....

5 months later...

I thought to myself on how to tell my husband that I'm pregnant. That's when I thought something.

I Invited everyone to our house and they were confused. "What is the suprise about son?" Gabriel ask Adrien "I had no Idea, she didn't even told me" they look at me confused "Anyways I let you come here because of these" I showed them a pie "Ahah, hate to say this gurl but a Pie? We came here for a pie?" Alya face palmed "No silly" I place a little baby bottle on top of it. It took them minutes until they snap "AM I GOING TO BE a DAD?!!!" Adrien screamed "Yes" I replied,he spun me around "Hey, careful the baby" I chuckled "I can't believe it we have a grand child!" Our parents yelled with joy.

"Congrats Adrien!" Chloe cheered, btw Chloe is with Kim now and they're soo cute.

After Months...

I gave birth to my baby girl Emma Agreste, she's so cute.

We arrived home and I let Alya hold Emma because Tikki and Plagg want to tell us something.

"What is Tikki?" I ask them as she begun to cry "Oh, Marinette since you guys are now Adults, you have to give us to a new owner" she said crying "Tikki" I begun to cry "Don't g-go Tikki,I... I'll miss you Tikki" she hug me with her soft arms "I'll miss you too Marinette" her voice cracked.

Author's POV

"Plagg, don't go" Adrien's voice cracked "Kid, people gotta go sometimes am I right?" He hug Adrien.

After many years passed, Marinette gave Tikki up. "Emma?" She called her 14th year old girl "Yes mommy?" She ask "I want to give you something, and you must keep this a secret only you and me know about it Okay?" I wink at her "Okay Mama" she took the jewerly mini box and opened it, the sparkled came out "Hello Emma, I'm Tikki, I've been guiding your mom eversince she became as ladybug" her eyes widen "Your ladybug" she held my hand "Yes dear and hush okay?" I ask "So that means.... I'm ladybug?" Her mom noded "Sure thing Mom!" She hug me tight.

Adrien gave his Miraculous to Emma's bestfriend Michael, son of Kim and Chloe. Adrien explained Michael and he promised to not tell anyone else.

That day another ladybug and Cat noir were born.

Marinette's POV

Before... (since they were 14)

"Adrien, Your the boy that I kinda be Into".

(A/N Okay like this is the end of my first book😢 and I hope you enjoyed my book . Don't worry This is not the last book of miraculous I've wrote, more to come my readers💕❤. Always Stay Miraculous!!)