Chapter 13: The Fight

Ladybug's POV

I swing off to the city to find clues and to find him.

"Another Villain attacked the city of Paris..." I stop and look at the TV "The New Villain is Chat Blanc and It's aft-Woah!!" He took the camera "Ladybug! Show up or Adrien dies!" My eyes widen from what he said "This Isn't you Cat Noir, what's got into you?" I spun my yoyo and to the TV station.

I went Inside and ran up.

"Where's Chat Blanc?" I ask the people in the TV station "H-he ran o-off, h-he said h-his going t-to pass Mr. A-Agreste h-house" I checked on the camera but he pass out for a bit, he has scratches on his shoulder. "Ladybug?" I turned around as Nurses arrived "Please help them, take them to the hospital fast!" They noded and took them.

"Ugh, where could you be?" "Ladybug..." one of the staff held my hand "Y-you need h-help his ha-hard to b-beat" they took the victim and good thing they warned me "I need to go to Master Fu".

I went outside and spun my yoyo and swing off.

??? POV

"Follow her" Hawkmoth said"Got that" I hop off and made sure she didn't saw me.

Ladybug's POV

I went Inside Master fu's room and he was suprised "Cat noir is akumatized I know, I don't think he was akumatized by feelings, I have a heavy feeling he was forced to be Akumatized" he explained "I need-" "Yes, help, Take the fox Miraculous, the turtle miraculous and the bee miraculous" he gave me the miraculous "Thank you Master fu!" I was about to come outside "THERE YOU ARE!" I back up a little as my eyes widen "Cat Noir? Don't do this, this man is Innocent!" "Oh,really? I see hiding secrets again?" He ran towards me and I take Master fu with me then hit cat noir with my yoyo and we both ran off.

"I'll hide you somewhere safe".
"Please stay here Master" I put him somewhere safer "Okay Marinette". I swang off to find my troops.

I look at Alya's house and they went outside. I swing towards then and gave them a sign to follow me.

"Take your Miraculous now! We need to stop him" they noded as Rena and Carapace showed up.

I swing off to Chloe's and good thing she was on her balcony. "Queen bee ready for duty?" "Alright Ladybug!".

The four of us went to gabriel's house and hid somewhere. "Look they hostage someone, they hostage Adrien" I explained "Oh,no!" "How cruel" they added "Now we need to save him, just follow my lead".

As we went searching on the house I noticed a Liar full of butterflies "Hawkmoth's Liar" we all gasped. Although they weren't there "Maybe In the Eiffel Tower?" As we turned around "Hello!" Chat blanc showed up and push us and we fell inside.

"Ugh..." I groaned while aching "Guys are you alright?" I ask "We're fine" Rena replied. "Ahh, Ladybug... I've been waiting for you" Hawkmoth showed up as he controls Chat Blanc "Le-Let go of Adrien!" I stood up "Ahh, Adrien" he chuckled "Didn't you know?" He pointed towards Chat blanc and I was suprised "No, he- his not!" "Yes he is! Are you blind?! You we're being blind after all and I guess they're right! LOVE IS BLIND!" He laughed "How dare you!" Queen bee ran towards him and fought him "Let go of Adrien!!" She stormed and punch Hawkmoth on the face "Queen bee Look out!" I ran towards her then Hawkmoth kicked him off "Oww" she was on the ground "Are you okay?" She noded "Take care of her" I told Rena and Carapace "You got that Ladybug". I stood up as tears started to roll down my eyes "Enough is Enough Hawkmoth your out number you know!" "Oh,really speak too soon!" Volpina added and made an Illusion of herself as she attacked Rena and Carapace and Queen Bee "Don't worry ladybug we'll be fine" they said fighting the Volpinas. I ran towards Hawkmoth and was about to punch him then Chat showed up and almost hit me with his claws "Woah! Easy there kitty Cat!Lucky Charm!" I back flip "Your to easy to fight Bug EYE!" He ran to me and spun my yoyo for shield "Hit if me you can!" I said "Ugh!" I thought on how to use the charm... "What's this for?".

As we both fought Chat kicked me then scratch attacked. I rolled on the ground same as my group. "It's over now!" Hawkmoth evily laughed, my earings started to beep then I turned back to my old self. Everyone gasped as they look at me "Marinette?!" They were shocked, "And I was right after all" Hawkmoth smile at me "Sorry Marinette but... It's over you know?" He controlled Chat Blanc again, I look at Tikki and my tears started to run down "Stop him Marinette with the strongest power of all, remember THE POWER OF LOVE ALWAYS SO STRONG" Tikki adviced me...

I stood up and walk towards him
"CATACLYSM!" His arm is now position to touched me "This is not you" I kissed him with tears in my eyes.

Chat's POV

The blur from my eyes was now clear again as I look at Marinette kissing me, she has injuries all over her. She broke the kiss "Hey, kitty" I started to sob "I'm sorry" I hug her. That's when I remember everything, "Stay here M'lady" I said and finished off Hawkmoth.

I took Hawkmoth's Miraculous and was suprise to see my Dad. "You don't deserve this Miraculous!" I yelled and gave it to Marinette."I just wanna bring your mother back Adrien, That's all" he started to cry. "Why didn't you tell us then?" He uncovered his face "Because if You gave your miraculous your not getting it back... Your miraculous will be gone for good" he explained "I think there's another sulotion" Master Fu showed up "I have read the book,Gabriel... and I have known how to fix Emily, My student peacock and moth" "Wait they're your students?!!" Rena asked "Yes, Rena Rouge they are" Gabriel noded.

We all went to Emily's Liar and saw her in a case. "Mom!" Adrien has tears of joy.

As Master Fu said the spell a Miracle happened. "H..hm?" Emily's eyes opened as she sat up and hug Adrien. "Oh,Adrien! I miss you soo much, I was trap in my mind for years and I have never talk to you anymore!" She said, the family Agreste hug each other. Though I was still suprise about the lucky charm was still here "I think I know what's the charm for... If I say Lucky Charm, everyone will forget about my Identity Is it okay?" I said "Sure thing Ladybug" Gabriel said and I noded, I turned to ladybug again "LUCKY CHARM!" I said and everything turned back to normal. "Ladybug? What are you doing here?" Adrien ask "Oh,uhm nothing just getting the long lost Miraculous back from hawkmoth" I explained "Dad? Your Hawkmoth" he noded "I gave it to her back just for you Adrien" Gabriel winked "It's okay ladybug I won't tell It's you Marinette" He didn't forget and he kept his promise. "Let's go team!" I said and we went off.

"Anyways what were we doing here at Gabriel's Liar?" They ask "Oh, well long story" they noded and I took there Miraculous back and returned it to Master Fu.

I went to the Eiffel tower as I saw Cat Noir "M'lady?" "You turned to Chat Blanc and Hawkmoth was your father and we took the moth miraculous back and It's all over but..." I sighed "They still need Ladybug and Cat Noir right?" He noded "They do" that's when I realise "Hey, I have a suprise for you..." I said "What is it?" He ask "Spots off"..........