Since then, I began to notice how I look physically and mentally. I was body conscious, yet my mind kept bugging me of what I need to be. I wanted to be the better person. Natatakot ako sa judgement, 'cause everyone would hate me then.

'Till that day, I noticed myself, eating almost 5 plates of food. Later on in class, fate played a trick on me when I let it all out. My classmates had disgusted looks as I left the room, covering my mouth, tears already brimming on my eyes.

But just then, when I came back, I noticed that unusual stare from my classmates. When I checked in the forum, I saw the rumors around that I was 'pregnant'. I don't really cuss but what the actual f*ck?

That time though, I panicked. My world crumbled down. 'Cause I know in my family, that's already a big issue. I will be ruined. With the ignorance of people to believe such stories, I know I was doomed even though it wasn't true.

The only thing that kept my sanity that time, was Aira, and Enrico, who was my boyfriend that time.

Heck, I never did the impossible, but people would believe rumors, sadly. It was not hard for me to know who did it. Of course, Lavender and Danielle. But most likely, it's Dexter's own little b*tch, Lavender San Agustin.

After the rumors, things got worse. To sum it all up, I was bullied (I still am, mind you.). Hard. Some called me a pig. A slut. A whore.

That's when everything became worse. Not until my body gave me a warning sign that it's giving up.

But I chose to change. The therapies helped I can tell, I developed some kind of a shield to protect myself from harm. Different kinds of harm. My beliefs changed and I was opened to a new world again.

And so I did, and ran for the student council's vice president, in which I won.

Hindi ko pansin na nasa tapat na pala kami ng hagdan kung saan ang daan ay papunta sa security room. Thank Alexid, she knows the place!

Agad na hinanap ng mata ko si Enrico, and noticed he isn't here. Saan nanaman napadpad ang isang iyon?

"Where's Enrico?" I blurted out all of a sudden. I heard Aira's stifled laugh while Alexid's having a weird stare at me.

"You miss him that much?" natatawang bulong ni Aira, kaso agad um-aray noong bigyan ko ng sampal sa braso.

"You forgot? He's the one going to alter the CCTV video files as instructed by Alli."

Okay, I'm really an idiot for forgetting.

"Oh, sorry." agad na paumanhin ko, kaso agad kong nakita ang pagbuo ng ngisi ni Alexid.

May sasabihin sana siya ng makita kong pababa na ng hagdan si Enrico. Each step was careful, as he was looking everywhere trying to avoid suspicion and the enemy.

"Tara na, guys!" agad aya ni Alexid at agad sumabay kay Daryll na akbay pa rin ang walang malay na Cosine.

***

I checked the forums matapos makauwi and still, there are some hate topics about me on the forum. Hopefully, the forums kept getting better, thanks to the IT club officers doing their thing to avoid cyber bullying. Of course, they can't just expel gamechangers for this but doing things like this on the forums makes me happy already.

Royals are already doing their job to fight Gamechangers.

Natigilan ako ng makita ang isang notification mula sa group chat namin.