quarante trois

"i don't know, jin." jungkook said as he was having dinner with the older. taehyung to practice making a song for today. but, the song was with yoongi yet jungkook didn't know that.

"what do you mean you don't know?" jin asked kinda irritated, "it's either you like him or you don't like him." jungkook knew this was true but something inside didn't know what to answer.

jin and jungkook were having this dinner because jungkook called. he was getting really confused about his feelings since yesterday after the whole scandal. he said "i love you" to tae and even if tae didn't reply he didn't know if he meant it.

"i said i love you to him yesterday." jungkook mentioned and then jin's eyes flickered, "did he say it back?!" the maknae shook his head, "he didn't say anything but i was too caught up in my thoughts. i don't know if i meant it or not."

"kook, do you like someone else?" jin asked out of the blue. this question caught jungkook off guard. he wanted to say no but then he thought about his conversations with hoseok. and hoseok in general. not only that he thought about how cute jimin is and his soft fluffy hair and hands.

"no.."

"why did you hesitate?" jin wanted to dig deeper. he wanted to find out what all these oblivious children were hiding just like his boyfriend said. "wait a minute."

jungkook looked up, "yeah?"

"you like hoseok, don't you? WAIT!! YOU ALSO LIKE JIMIM?!" jin jumped. he actually didn't even know if this was true or not. he wanted to act like it and see if jungkook acted different in any way.

"I..I don't know." jungkook spoke. jin was actually shook. like even shooker than jungSHOOK. It was crazy but before he could say anythinh, jungkook's phone rang. the maknae looked at the caller ID and saw that it read, "taetae💫"

"shit." jungkook cursed under his breathe.