CRIMES

OLD

9 years ago

Trigger warning: violence ahead

Astro Palace
Brazil

Rendezvous of the world's most deadly crime organizations was held in Brazil.

Members of Russian, Greek, Vietnamese, French and Spanish mafia families and their lapdogs were brought under the same roof with greed, lust and ravenousness for power running in their blood.

Only American mafia couldn't be involved, their chief was soon to be welcoming a heir or heiress.

An imperative member who was related to all these monsters, helping them in their heinous crimes had gatherd them- Valace Storm.

A lustrous greywood with silver lining served as a roundtable in a Palace so splendid that brought the Royal mansion to shame.

Valace was the supplier of illegal drugs arms, assassins and human trafficking.

Right now he had a single problem-the one which could expose his true identity to the world- Leonard Waylon.

"What do we have in it for us?" The Russian mafia's cheif asked using his rugged voice.

"He knows about our human trafficking buisness" was all Valace said and the whole conference had their mouths shut.

"We will destroy his name from the history so that our can remain."

............................................

Waylon Palace
Brazil

Ajax's pov⚜️(9 years ago)

The sun was down below the horizon, the crimson-orange streaks splitting the sky in two contrasts- the darkblue hues of the evening without any moon and the bloody red, it seemed like nature was playing games.

Only if I had knew then, it sure was a game but a lethal one.

"Jax what are you doing outside kidoo? it's getting dark, get in" my mother's voice chimed from the kitchen seeing me sitting at the doorstep.

"Let him enjoy the sunset Liliana, I will go and sit with him" my father's voice bellowed.

As I looked inside she was blushing softly as my father stole kisses on her cheeks.

"Dad! Mum! Ewwwwww"I made a gagging sound as they laughed.

"Dad, can I play that basketball game on your phone" I asked innocently as my dad strolled over to me smiling.

"Only ten minutes Jax" his tone was playful to which I nodded happily.

"Dadda I am hungry " a soft voice called, my six year old little sister with her bunny pillow, dragging her feet came to the kitchen sleepily, she looked cute as hell.

He got up from my side going in, my game abruptly stopped as a call popped up which I naively received, had I been knowing it was the biggest mistake of my life, I would have not.

"Hello Mr Waylon, how are you? How's your beautiful wife? I bet Liliana would look hot in my bed and yes not to forget an even prettier daughter....Dia right? She would make a great asset in future once we have our hands on her.... Ahh your son..he would be the perfect slave too." The line went dead and my blood boiled at how he talked about my mother and sister, I won't let anybody harm them.

As soon as he cut the call I heard sounds of bullets, glasses shattering, windows were being ripped off from hinges.

The screams of my mother and sister on that day torment my soul to this moment.

I quickly ran inside to see my family where my father pulled me in a hug, he was protecting all of us from bullets, we could not run anywhere, they were coming from all directions.

Suddenly they stopped, a dead silence fell upon us and a man with cold eyes entered the house, they were scary black, wearing a blue coat he stood looking all around the house.

"Oh looks like my men have done a large mistake. They are fools Mr Leonard, don't mind them"

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Straight to the point Mr Waylon... I see, well we are here to kill you"
I could hear the low sobs of my sister, could see continuous tears of my mother ,they were terrified, so was my father.

He loaded the gun and pointed at my father's head.

"Wait" my voice came our strong despite unfanthomably strong fear choking me.

"What little boy, wanna bid farewell to daddy?"

"No, I want to kill him myself" the said person was in shock for a second before a sinister smile made its way to his lips.

"Alax? Baby what are you doing?" My mother was in complete shock, my sister now pressed her face in dad's hand and my dad stayed shell shocked.

"What I should have done years ago, when he loved this little bitch more than me, he never cared mom, you should be at my side"

My each word was like a stab to his heart but what everyone was unaware of was that I was crumpling inside, I wished to rush to him and tell him how much of an idol he was for me, how much I loved him.

"Give the boy a gun" the assassin held out a gun for me, they were many- too many and they pointed their guns to my whole family if I tried being smart.

"No I want to kill him painfully, I want a knife" my mother hugged him tightly and begged me to stop but father knew, he saw it in my eyes. An understanding passed between us.

I clenched my jaw, my eyes blurring with unshed tears.

I plunged the knife deep in his abdomen, he wheezed out blood groaning in pain. I then striked on his thigh, thick warm blood began flowing, he came to his knees with my mother and sister screaming as he fell on the floor, they came forward sobbing but were pulled apart from him.

They checked out his pulse but found none.

" Will you do a thing, throw these two into the basement" the boss nodded. My mother clutched onto my sister, her eyes full of misery and betrayl as two men dragged them, throwing into the dark place.

For now it was the safest place for them.

They came back and secured their position behind their leader, there was a faint tremble in their hands, the leader of the group had sweat covering his forehead.

"Your father's body will receive proper funeral-"

"No need, let it rot here"

" W-what else do you want boy?"

"I know you will kill me, but I will trade all money information of my dad in return of my life would even work under you, just I want to talk to your mafia boss once."

..............................................

Blood was dripping form the hands of the said boy of ten, as soon as he arrived in the 'secured' office place which consisted of Russian, Spanish and French and Veitnamese mafia leaders, the said four were slaughtered mercilessly.

Valace was lucky he had left earlier but soon, soon he would be running out of luck.

He didn't traded his father's money for his freedom, he traded his own life for taking vengeance.

He secured his position as heir to the blood throne.

....................................................................
HELLO GUYS DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER?😢

WHERE IS DIA ( AJAX'S SISTER)?🤐

WHERE IS LILLIANA?🤐

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Above pic is Ajax's current mafia office in Brazil