Devil's incarnation

*OLD, did not edit this one cuz I am lazy*

Strom palace
Russia

Alaina's pov

I got up to be greeted by an empty couch with Ace nowhere to be found. I knew what he did last night and it made a surge of anger to flow through my veins, I can still feel his mouthwatering cologne wafting throughout my surroundings.

He did a blunder- a big one to think I wouldn't remember his touches, the feel of his fingers tracing my hair and touching my soul. That flow of electricity passing between us.

I felt him god-damned, I felt his kisses on my fingers, the feeling of his hands encasing me in safety.

I could recognize that touch, that feeling of warmth and security anywhere..... it was his- my saviour's. That day it wasn't Ryan who had saved me, it was Ace and I was certain of that.

Of course how would I know, I had never seen his eyes hidden behind those foggy, old spectacles. Those Stormy greens which captivated my body, mind and soul weren't visible.

To say I was offended was saying the least, what did he took me as....a fucking unpretentious person?

I was a woman on a mission today and I want certain answers.

Who is a queen? The one who runs the empire or the one who protects her king? Above all she is the one who leads a game towards the victory.

The Russian tundra with it's freezing temperatures surrounding the pine forests covered with crystal ice to the skyscrapers touching the Oblivion, the power, this magnanimous country was my home, the place which has given essence to me, no one plays me here, it's mine to rule and mine to win.

....................................

"Hey! Alaina how are you" Ryan asked me opening the door and moving at one side welcoming me in.

The living room was beautiful. A stupendous chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. With small jute lamps hanging from it like stars in the cosmos. Two couches were set in the middle of the cozy hall with a wooden desk in between them.

"I am fine, I want to talk to Ace, can you please call him." I replied sweetly.

"I am here Alaina, what did you wanted to talk?" I eyed his appearance, excellent, what a damn good hell of an actor he was.

"Alone" my cold words seemed to surprise Ryan. He walked outside the main door, closing it swiftly.

"So-" before he could comprehend I pushed him to the wall shoving my finger at his chest, closing up on him.

"Who the fuck are you?" I removed his damned glasses. Turquoise green thunderstorms greeted me, the deep colour of the beautiful forests with the gorgeous golden amber flecks burning in them with such intensity.

The sexual tension between us couldn't be ignored and yet I found myself interrogating him instead of getting hold of his jaw and kissing him like he was my oxygen.....I definitely wanted to do that.

"I am Ace....what are you talking about?" he asked calmly, fake confusion coating his features which made me clench my jaw tightly.

He looked fucking edible.

"Is that who you are? Either you are telling me or my father who would bombard you with questions after knowing you faked your identity." While gripping his collar I unintentionally pushed my body closer to his.

He spinning us around pressing my back towards the wall, his one hands wrapping around my wrists holding them above my head "You dare threaten me in my damn house pequena guerreira"(little warrior),his voice has gotten sensual reeking of danger and promising height of pleasures.

"Tell me who you are or my father would know it eventually, I have a tracking microchip in my bag." his irises got all black when I provoked him intentionally.

Leaving my wrists he stepped back making me realise that my breathing had got laboured feeling the ferocity with which he was holding me, it was gentle yet intense, angry but secure....smelling like angry sex.

"Give me your word, storm princess that if I revel myself to you ,you would not inform about this to anyone or I will kill you Alaina." his chest heaved up and down in a soothing pattern. His eyes held a promise....but not of death....they were filled with...pride?

I just wanted to ask how will he kill me? Maybe by kissing me senseless or by fucking my good.

What I didn't knew was that he will kill himself before laying a finger on me....unless bringing me blinding pleasure.

"You have my word, I promise it..... I promise it with my pride." he eyed me darkly, motioning me to take a seat.

"Wouldn't want the princess to stand while watching the show." he mocked me as I took a seat gritting my teeth.

"My name is Ajax Ace Waylon-" he started only to be interrupted by me.

"Waylon, that patronymic, I have heard that somewhere" he eyes changed from emotionless to burning ice in a second.

"It's just a surname Alaina, there are hundreds of people with same surname out there, now let me continue or you want me to leave it here"my jaw clenched at his mocking statements.

He circled my seated place, a wig came out with which he placed at the desk followed by his worn out sweater.

My jaw dropped when I saw extensions of padded cloth covering his sides and stomach which he took out in one go. I was too proud to admit but his abs were delicious.

Wait, I asked him to tell me who he was so was it necessary to show me all this or was he just doing it with a purpose.

"Hand me that flask" he took out a cloth from his pocket wetting it with water from the flask, wiping his face.

"This is me" I just sat there watching him with stumped expression, oh boy!

..........................................................