"When you start the next movement of the song, move quickly, because it changes fast." Jin clarified.

Namjoon turned towards everyone standing in the doorway, with tears in his eyes.

"Thanks, you guys." lips quivering as they formed a straight line.

Taehyung gasped, "No, No!"

Jimin walked forward quickly encasing him in his arms and Jin was right behind him, both comforting him.

Everyone gathered around him, trying to cheer him up.

Taehyung wiped his tears from his face.

Jungkook pouted, "No, don't cry, Hyung!"

"I'm sorry!" Namjoon whimpered "I'm so sorry."

Yoongi reached up to Namjoon's forehead and popped him in it.

"Stop crying Namjoon," He spoke softly "Why are you sorry?"

By then, they had been sitting on the floor.

Everyone was wiping his tears, trying to feed him different snacks.

Namjoon face was blazenly hot, with tears running down his cheeks. He sniffed and wiped his tears with the back of his hands.

Why was he so stupid? Crying over trivial matters, such as this? But it was like he couldn't stop the voice in his head. That small voice that speaks so loud that it drowns out everything.

You're so ugly, you are the ugliest in this group, why are you here?

You can't even help the other members when they're feeling down, you're useless.

You're so fat, you look like a pig.

a failure.

an idiot.

a failure....

Namjoon couldn't stop the feeling that formed in his chest and went down to his feet.

It hurt.

"I-I...Y-you guys," Namjoon stutter, gasped "I-I'm holding you guys back."

"Oh, baby," Jimin muttered "Oh, Namjoonie."

"You could never hold us back, baby." Yoongi interjected. 

"B-But," Namjoon wheezed "You guys are mad that I-I messed up."

Jin rubbed circles into Namjoon's back, "Breathe, Namjoon. you don't need to get sick."

"Sorry," Namjoon apologized.

"GEEZ, stop saying that, Hyung." Taehyung prattled "WE'RE NOT MAD AT YOU, IDIOT!!!"

"Taehyung!" Everyone gasped,

"Taehyung kissed Namjoon's forehead repeatedly, and squeezed him tightly, pushing his face into Namjoon's chest. 

"We love you hyung." Taehyung repeated "We love you."

"Namjoon, baby, we know that it's hard for you baby."Yoongi cautiously stated "We would never get angry at you."

"B-but..." Namjoon sobbed.

"Shh," Yoongi hushed him "It's okay."

Everyone except Namjoon looked at each other, a silent conversation began.

The doors were opened as Hoseok walked back in, finishing the rest of his burrito and swallowing down the bit of water left, eyes widening at the everyone in the floor.

The break was over.

Everyone got back up and into their respective places.

"It's okay, Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung insisted, placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"You got this, Joonie," Jin smiled, blowing him a kiss.

"You're going to do great, Namjoon" Yoongi patted him on the back.

Jimin landed a big kiss on Namjoon's cheek, "My pretty baby."

Jungkook gaze into Namjoon's eyes, lifting his hand and squeezing it, "Hyung....I love you."

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, a smile coming across his face. He could do this. It wasn't that serious. Hoseok didn't mean to be like that. They all love him.

Hoseok grinned, "Alright, Alright, Let's do this."

Practice continued on a little better after that.

Namjoon grinned back.

"Namjoon, could you stay back after practice?" Hoseok questioned, while everyone was doing cooldown stretches.

"Uhm," Namjoon considered it, "Sure thing, Hoseok."

"Good cause' , you're gonna get some extra stretches in."

~~~~~

Hi!

Guys I am sooo sorryy, I forgot to post this chapter, I wrote this like five days ago, and I really genuinely forgot to post these next two chapter, I am a little tied up, because I have to sign up for the ACT, and my AP test, while studying for them, so yeah!!! But, these recent chapters have been less sexy times and more, you know, context, the reason I wrote this chapter was that I wanted to put more of a context to the story, and remove the porn without plot it's been like for these past couple of times.

I hope you like this chapter and vote for it! Comment for any suggestions that you might have, so that I can add them into the story.

Also, HAPPY EASTER!!!

❤❤❤