Wednesday

"Today, we are going to be learning the dances for comeback," Hoseok chirped "Everyone grab a partner and start stretching!"

"Namjoon, me and Yoongi-hyung will do our stretches with you." Hoseok added "I'll make sure you both do them correctly."

Namjoon nodded walking over to an area of floor sitting in a circle completing his stretches with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"So what type of dance will we be learning, Hoseok?" Namjoon questioned.

"Well, it's like an active dance, but its really not complex, so I think that you will have no problem doing it, Namjoon." Hoseok chattered, "Also, your dancing has been getting better and better."

Namjoon flushed, dimples showing on his cheeks, "Ah, thanks Hoseok."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE NAMJOON-HYUNG." Taehyung bubbled from across the floor, while doing back stretches with Jimin.

Jimin screamed, in pain "Taehyung, stop pushing on my back!" pushing him off of him.

Taehyung fell on the floor, boxy smile becoming prominent, "Sorry, Jiminie" chortled Taehyung.

"YAHH!" Jimin screamed "this isn't funny!"

Hoseok stood, clapping his hands, "All right, all right, don't fight you guys!"

Jin smacked the back of Taehyung's head with a newspaper, "Behave." he commanded.

Overall, practice started off really well, everyone was in a great mood and was all ready to learn the dance. But, in Namjoon's case, it can never really stay that way. The dance wasn't hard or complex really, but it was just Namjoon's inborn condition of really messing things up.

Namjoon slipped.

Namjoon fell.

Namjoon misstepped.

And every time Hoseok stopped practice to scream at him or correct him.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" Hoseok chided, helping Namjoon get up from his strained bent splits. 

"Namjoon, GET UP!"

"Namjoon, did you FORGET AGAIN!?"

"YOU move THIS WAY FIRST!" Hoseok voice boomed "Got it?"

Each and every time, Namjoon screwed the dance up they had to start from the beginning, which after time resulted in Namjoon making even more mistakes than he did in the beginning, forgetting more steps, and falling more often. Namjoon could see that he was holding back the other members, and they started sighing more often and more glares and scoffs were being thrown his way. 

Namjoon just felt so ashamed.

It was known that he was the worst dancer in bts, known by the fans, the crew, and the members especially.

He just thought that in all of this time, it would have been easier for him to get dances or remember the moves better than he did in the beginning.

"Break time!!!" Taehyung screamed, his hands thrown up.

Everyone went to retrieve water and snacks before time was up.

Namjoon stayed behind. He had to get this dance right. He had to.

"You're doing it wrong," Yoongi commented, taking a gulp out of his water bottle "You're supposed to twist on three."

"You're also supposed to turn to face the camera." Jungkook coached "Also, you should smile wide, it matches the mood of the song."

"Yeah, make sure you show your dimples as well," Jimin added "You know that everyone is a sucker for those."

"Do it quickly, hyung." Taehyung advised, smiling.