6~ What's up with these inter dimensional portals?

So this oneshot is a crossover with Gravity Falls. I don't own Danny Phantom or Gravity Falls (obviously). I'm also sorry in advance for any writing flaws in this because it's older then most of my other stories. Still, I hope you enjoy.

Danny's POV.

The green and purple swirled scape of the ghost zone filled my vision as I quickly flew deeper in. The variety of doors and rock formations dwindled the deeper I went. I was on a mission from Clockwork, whenever he can't interfere or when he sees fit he'll send me on these missions. You know the, all is as it should be, and stuff that he just does.

After flying for about thirty minutes I reached where I needed to be. The "sky" almost looked darker and seemed to have a few red streaks in it, weird. Slowing down my flight I started just floating around trying to find the source of my mission. Soon enough I found it, a portal.

This portal wasn't like the Fenton portal or Vlad's portal, it was in the shape of a triangle which had a glowing blue circular entrance in the middle. Floating closer I released there's a bunch of dimensional energy coming from it. This is probably what Clockwork was talking about, leading to many different dimensions and being completely unstable. Whelp, time to go in. "This is my half-life now." Grumbling I flew through the portal making sure to turn invisible.

On the other side I looked back at the portal only to realize that in the human world it had been deconstructed. "And now I also have to find a way back. Thanks Clockwork." It all seems to have been in one big underground room with one door out. I sighed deeply and going intangible through the door. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do, Clockwork just said to go here, he wasn't being specific. Through the door seemed to be some control room/lab with many flashing lights and switches. I flew through the roof, finally coming out into what looked to be a weird gift shop.

Flying outside behind a tree I turn back to human form and looked out from behind the tree. What I seem to have flew out off some weird tourist trap The Mystery Shack. Sighing again I mumble to myself "Cause everybody's got an inter dimensional portal in their basement now." Yep, normal stuff around here.

Sensing around there's a lot of spectral and supernatural energy coming from the forest, figures. Keeping my steps as light as possible I start my trek into the woods. About two minutes into my walk I came across a miniature guy who looked like a garden gnome. This is going to be a long trip

<><><><><><><><><><>

After two hours of exploring the forest, I was done. There were so many creatures in there I couldn't keep track of them all, I still don't even know why Clockwork sent me here. Sighing deeply for what seemed like the hundredth time today, I walk into the Mystery Shack to try and find something there. I mean when Clockwork sends me on an adventure it's usually more exciting.

Well this place is disturbing, inside the gift shop was a mix between overpriced dead mixed animals and strange merchandise. I mean you gotta afford the parts of the portal somehow right? It's still unknown how my parents did. I was startled out of my thoughts by someone jumping out in front of me.

"Hi I'm Mabel! I love rainbows and glitter! Here's my pig, Waddles!" The assumed twelve year old proceeded to hold up a pig who squeaked. "You look new in the area! Wanna be friends?" Wow, that was pretty much the complete opposite of Sam, I could barely understand any of that she was talking so fast. My response consisted of "Uhh-sure?" "YES!" She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to the counter where a girl around my age with bright red hair was sitting.

Mabel spoke again "Wendy this is my new friend - oh what's your name?" "Um- Danny" Wendy, as said by Mabel, held out her hand "I'm Wendy nice to meet you, next time run while you still can." I shook her hand "I'll remember that." At that moment a kid that looked a lot like Mabel wearing a blue pintree ball cap walked in. Mabel ran up and dragged him over the rest of the way "This is my bro-bro Dipper. Dipper this is Danny." Dipper didn't seem to like me and Wendy near each other and glared at me slightly. Oh ancients, now I've got a twelve year old with a crush not liking me.