Sleepover

Ashido knew something terrible had happened the moment she walked into Mr. Aizawa's class. The room had an air of tension that normally wasn't there. Looking around, she noticed the girls huddled in a corner. Today only Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Hagakure were present in their group. Momo and Jirou were at their desks, frowning and casting glares at one another. Ashido gulped; something had happened to one of her favorite couples. It was plain as day; Momo and Jirou never  fought.

Setting her bag down on her desk and walking over to Ochaco's table, the other girls looked up to her with sad looks. "What happened?" Ashido asked. "No idea. Though I'm guessing Yaoyorozu and Jirou had some sort of argument." Tsuyu responded. "They wouldn't tell us what happened. It must have been awful if they won't speak to each other." Ochaco said. Ashido sighed and looked at Hagakure. She was awfully quiet in this type of situation. 

"What should we do?" Ashido asked. "I say we leave them alone. They'll probably be back to being friends before you know it!" Ochaco smiled. Her frown faltered as another thought popped into her head, and she sighed. "I have an idea." Hagakure said quietly. Everyone looked towards her. "I won't tell you now, but you'll find out soon enough." She explained. Ashido was confused. It was unlike Hagakure to keep secrets from them.

"You should all be in your seats and quiet before the bell rings." Mr. Aizawa said, glaring. "Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" Class 1-A said. "Good. Now, let's get started."

After school, Ashido held the envelope between her fingers. Hagakure had been working on these cards all day, during whatever free time they had. No explanations, just an invitation to Momo's house. Ashido hoped that Hagakure had asked permission before she invited them. Even though Momo's house was totally awesome, Ashido wasn't sure she wanted to go after today.

Ashido was surprised at her behavior and thoughts. Normally, she'd be just as excited as Hagakure. She wasn't afraid to ask her friends for anything! Now, here she was, acting awkward and silent. What was going on with her? Why couldn't she just act normal today?

She noticed the gate open as soon as she reached Momo's house. Just her luck! She had managed to arrive at the time the others were too. She noticed Jirou was also with the other girls. Ashido was surprised when she saw Jirou laughing along with the others. Just today, she had been all quiet, and now she was back to normal. Smiling, Mina went over to say her greetings to her friends.

As soon as they entered the house, Momo greeted them. "Hello everyone! Please follow me to the room we will be staying in tonight." Everyone except Jirou greeted Momo and thanked her. Jirou was too busy staring at Momo with wide eyes. Ashido wasn't sure if it was surprise or awe. Momo was wearing a pretty blue dress that barely reached her knees. A dark blue bow was tied in the back and her hair was down. Ashido snickered when Jirou's jaw dropped slightly. The fight earlier seemingly had vanished. 

However, Jirou managed to regain her composure. She greeted Momo like everyone else, but immediately brushed past her afterwards. Momo's grin faltered, but she quickly bounced back and led out of the entrance. As Ashido followed, she couldn't help but think it was Hagakure who had forced Momo to wear that dress. She flashed a smile Hagakure's way, and she swore her friend was beaming back. 

Upon reaching the room, everyone dropped their bags, sitting on the pillows laid out on the floor. It was silent for a few seconds, before Hagakure spoke up. "So, I had this great idea earlier that we should have a sleepover! We've never had a sleepover together before, and I thought this was the perfect time for one! So, let's start off with everyone's favorite game: Truth or Dare!" Ashido grinned; Hagakure knew everything, didn't she?

"Alright, how about I start? Ashido, truth or dare?" Ashido smirked at her. "You should already know what I'll say." Hagakure giggled. "We'll have to keep this game appropriate for certain reasons, but I have a good dare! I dare you to call All Might." Ashido gave a thumbs up, sticking out her tongue. Taking out her cellphone, she dialed All Might's number. "Hello?" All Might's voice resounded through the cellphone "Hello sir. I just wanted to tell you that your order of a hundred pizzas will be here in twenty minutes." There was silence, before another response was heard. "W-what?" All Might asked. "You ordered a hundred pizzas, correct?" Ashido asked.

"I didn't?" All Might asked, clearly confused. "Yes, you did." Ashido responded, this time with anger laced in her voice. "No, I didn't." All Might sounded worried. "Is this a prank?" Ashido sighed heavily, before preparing her voice. "THIS IS NOT A PRANK! IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THESE PIZZAS WHEN WE REACH YOUR DESTINATION, YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SIR!" Ashido slammed her phone done and cackled. "Pretty good for a phone call prank!" Hagakure said. Everyone was laughing, tears falling from their eyes at the thought of a worried All Might.

The game never got too out of hand. Ochaco had been asked to tell her crush, but she ended up floating away from embarrassment. Tsuyu ate some spicy foods, but she didn't seem affected. Hagakure had been dared to remove her shirt, but she had a tank-top on underneath. At the worst, Momo had been asked to take off her shirt, but Tsuyu had shut that down immediately. Man, Ashido thought as she laid back, this party sucks. She was just glad Momo and Jirou seemed happier. A thought came upon her, and she grinned evilly. 

"I have a very special dare for Jirou. I dare her to kiss Momo, right on the lips!" Mina said. The room became still while there looked at Jirou. Momo seemed embarrassed; her face had gone red. Jirou's own face was on fire as she turned around slightly. Ashido and Hagakure cheered quietly as Jirou leaned closer. Taking Momo's hands in hers, Jirou swiftly pressed their lips together. Ashido whooped happily as the other girls cheered. The cheering died away as they realized the two girls were still interlocked. "Uh, guys?" Ashido chuckled nervously. Her friends paid her no mind; in fact, they seemed rather preoccupied.

"Alright then." Ashido took one last look before falling over. Soon, soft snores were heard from the girl. Ochaco and Tsuyu glanced at their friend, before looking back at Hagakure. Hagakure shrugged, saying nothing more Settling next to Ashido, Hagakure was out cold in minutes. Ochaco and Tsuyu looked around in confusion. What exactly had just happened? "I-I guess we had better head to sleep too?" Ochaco asked. "Agreed." Both girls got into their own covers and were asleep within minutes.

Once they were sure the others were asleep, Jirou and Momo broke apart. Jirou sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "Hey, don't get me wrong, I loved kissing you, but I can't believe we kissed for so long." Momo giggled into her hand. "I agree. It seems our friends felt the same." Momo looked around at her sleeping classmates with a smile. "Well," Jirou stretched, "I don't know about you, but I'm sure sleepy." Momo nodded. "I suppose we should head for bed." Jirou got up and headed towards her sleeping bag.

"Hey, before you go," Jirou turned back around to see Momo biting her lip. "I apologize for earlier. About that argument we got into. It's just-" Momo was cut off by another kiss from Jirou. As they pulled away, Jirou looked straight into her new girlfriend's eyes. "I don't care about our argument. Sure, I still don't agree with everything you said, but I know you didn't mean to hurt me. And I didn't mean to hurt you either." Jirou smiled softly, before pressing a kiss to Momo's cheek. She took Momo's hand in hers and led her over to Momo's bed.

They settled under the covers, leaving enough distance to put their hands in between them. One last kiss was exchanged before the two fell asleep, dreaming happily. Once she heard silence, Hagakure sat up and looked at the two. Even though it wasn't visible, she was truly smiling. They were such a cute couple.

Thank you for reading this chapter! The idea for this chapter was given to me by Momo Yaoyorozu! Thank you for the suggestion! :D