Chapter 2

A/N: Hey, umm can I have your suggestions which ship you want to read next? I'm just curious. For now let's have a 2seok moment everyone. Thanks lovees💕

3rd Person's POV

HOSEOK woke up a bit early than the usual. The sun rays found its way pass the curtains to his face that wake him up.

He felt weight in his chest and there he saw the most adorable being sleeps. Jin's hair is a bit messy but for Hoseok, it's stylish. His nose was scrunched up and eyebrows a bit furrow. His pink luscious plump lips making a little pout. His cat ears looks relaxed and tail wrapped around Hoseok's torso.

He can't help but coo at the younger. He decided that he will cook breakfast for everyone, especially for their baby. So he carefully lifted seokjin's body off him and free himself from the hybrid's tail loosely wrapped around him. He missed the latter's warmth but he will cook breakfast so, he thinks it's okay. He'll just spend time with him later.

He went downstairs and readied the ingredients for the pancake. He hummed while cooking and while settling the new cooked pancakes until he heard a screech.

SEOKJIN wakes up, finding the warmth that left him minutes ago. He looks around the room and panicked a bit until happenings from last night hit him. He sighed contentedly as he make his way to the bathroom, but a big scary spider won't let him.

At first, he didn't look at it so he wouldn't be so scared but the spider jumps really high to his tummy, that make him scream really loud.

He's just standing there, not wanting to move because he thinks the spider might move too. Tears were falling from his eyes, whimpers and sobs escaping his plump lips because he really really hate insects, especially spiders. Let's just say the hybrid and the insects met in a horrible way.

HOSEOK ran fast until he's on Jin's room. He barged in without knocking and what he saw made him coo but confused and worried at the same time. Seokjin is standing few steps away to the bathroom's door while crying. He don't know what to think; Jin still looks ethereal even while crying but he's worried because it's just spider, so he conclude maybe the hybrid has phobia with them.

The spider is slowly moving, and that makes Jin freeze more if that's even possible. More tears spilled from his eyes so Hoseok did his best to comfort the younger but at the same time to avert his attention from the spider so he can get rid of it without the younger's knowing.

"Hey Jinnie, it's okay. I'm here. Don't cry. See? The spider is now gone!" Hoseok said with cheerful voice. Jin looks at his tummy and sighed. He stops crying and just sniffing while hugging the taller man tightly like a koala. One, because he's still scared and two, because the older man's body heat was comfortable.

Hoseok bring Jin to the bed not breaking the hug as he sat on the bed. He sets Jin on his lap making the little cradle him as he draw soothing circles on the maknae's back.

"Babe?" Hoseok said after minutes of silence.

"Y-yesh?" Jin answered in little space.

"Wanna eat? I cooked pancakes," Hoseok reply, still doing what he's doind minutes ago to comfort his baby.

"P-pancakesh? J-jinnie cwen hab pancakesh?" Jin asked, hope swirling in his eyes.

"Yes, of course. I cook it for you," Hoseok stated softly, but in his mind, he's planning how to murder Jin's auntie and people who doesn't give Jin the love he needs and deserves.

"Jinnie parents were poor so me ish never eat pancakes befowe. And hish aunties were meanies. They won't give him mealsh," Jin stated sadly. It makes Hoseok's heart broke, he can feel his heart clenching, he can feel the younger's pain and sadness.

He looks at Jin, he saw loneliness on the latter's beautiful eyes.

"You miss your parents bub?" Hoseok asked Jin. "Y-yesh, Jinnie mish them soo much..." Jin answered, on the verge of crying.

"We're here now, kitty. I'm here, now. We will love, cherish and protect you. We're your daddies remember?" Hoseok reassures him.

"Okie Dada Seokie. But can we eat now? Jinnie is now vewy vewy hungwy. My tummy ish grumbling, Daddy," Jin pouts cutely rubbing his stomach. Hoseok chuckles cause I sof the cute act. This little ball of fluff will be the death of him.

HOSEOK bring him downstairs to eat. There on the dining room where the five other men were already eating the pancakes the latter cooked.

"Good morning baby! How is your sleep?" Tae asked him joyful. "Jinnie shleep ish awesome! Daddy Hoseokie ish really warm," Jin answered while Jungkook is placing him on his own lap.

"That's good to hear princess. Now, eat. We will buy stuffs for you later when you finished eating and taking a bath," Yoongi commands while setting  stack of pancakes on the plate infront of him which he obliged.

The boys can only look at him with such fondness in their eyes as he shove pancakes on his mouth, eating it with sparkling eyes and happy smile on his lips.

Who says angels don't need to eat? Now I'm telling you they need to, Kim Seokjin is a living proof.

Once again, they sure are whipped.

******************************************

N/a: I know I know this is sooo short but, eh, that's the only thing my rotten mind can write for today. Maybe I'll update tomorrow or on Wednesday. Thanks.

And remember, I purple you all!!💜💜