Chapter Ten: Ozpin, Kieron Ozpin

Start from the beginning

Nowadays, this island has been rather quiet, especially with the new International Rescue now in operation, and most of the members of the original I.R team have gone off to many other places around the planet to do other jobs and places of interest. But, there is one person left on the island, and he has been keeping this paradise hidden for a fair amount of time.

This person is Kieron Ozpin, the son of Headmaster Ozpin, and pilot of the original Thunderbird One. He was born on the 4th of April. He is a kind and helpful person, who cares for his frieneds and family, but he gets sad when talking about it. He enjoys many games and movies, along with adventures and flying in the sky. He dislikes bullies, Monsters, the White Fang, seeing his friends getting picked on, and even the Grimm. He has short spiky red hair, along with silvery blue eyes, fair colour skin, while standing 5ft 5" tall. He has broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist, while having slender muscles in his arms and legs, but has really good flexibility to move about. He is wearing a uniform that seems similar to that of a tuxedo and a school uniform.

Kieron walked over to the main lounge, looking through some of the many files and information regarding the newly forged International Rescue, much to his surprise of what the new crew has constructed for any kind of rescue

Kieron walked over to the main lounge, looking through some of the many files and information regarding the newly forged International Rescue, much to his surprise of what the new crew has constructed for any kind of rescue. It's rather interesting to read up about it, including the Mecha-Hulk, Landmine, and Firestorm Armours. They look pretty indestructible.

'I really think Braedey and his teammates will be more than ready for whatever might come their way.' Kieron thought to himself, putting the files down on his desk. 'But, I fear for Cinder and Torchwick. If they get the secrets of the Thunderbirds... who knows what they could do.' He sighed mentally.

At that moment, a red holographic projection of a woman appears in the middle of the room, who looks to be wearing a red bodysuit-like outfit that is form-fitting. This is the A.I system called Summer, named after his old friend and former love interest Summer Rose, but she met up with Tai Xiao Long, So Kieron decided to build an A.I named after her. "Morning, Kieron." Summer greeted.

"Good morning, Summer

"Good morning, Summer." Kieron greeted back. "Just checked over the files of the new International Rescue team and vehicles. I think I did the right thing, do you?" He asked her.