ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Start from the beginning

"May I ask, what is it?" Julius asked curiously which you answered him in an instant.

"This is a medicine, my mom caught a cold so I went to buy her medicine."

"Heh, how thoughtful of you." His statement makes you blush and avoid your gaze, but you also returned your gaze at him afterwards.

To be honest, this is the first time you have seen him up close, scrutinizing his features... he actually has purple eyes and a mark on his forehead. Now that you think of it, the Wizard King is actually good looking, despite his age.

"Are you done staring at me?" You realized what you were doing so you immediately shook your head in embarrassment. Your face was burning and you can feel your chest pounding fastly.

Watching you doing some shameful act towards the Wizard King is really impudent!

"Look at the time, I must take my leave before Marx would scold me again" Julius chuckled. He walks closer to you then pats your head that taken you aback.

"This will be our secret, okay? I like to disguise myself to see some magics that I'd still haven't seen, you do aware that my appearance is really getting the attention of everyone" you eventually nodded your head violently making the Wizard King laugh at your innocence.

"I-I will, sir!" You straighten yourself as if you're one of the Magic Knights except for saluting. You're still surprised to see the Wizard King in this kind of place, and to actually you who's only a normal girl with tons of suitors but still didn't got a boyfriend; was interacting with the Wizard King! Talking to him didn't cross your mind at all!

"Oh, I didn't get your name, what's your name?" He asked in a gentle way.

"I-I'm (Name) (Last name)!" You introduced still in your tensed state.

The Wizard King grinned at you, "So (Name)-san, it's really nice to meet you"

After the fated encounter with the Wizard King, you didn't know that meeting him would actually change your whole life. After that day, Julius would suddenly pop out of nowhere that will surprise you every time he's doing it. Nevertheless, Julius and you became close afterwards, you were happy to befriend the Wizard King, that is so unexpected for you. That's when Julius got to know you and vice versa.

You and him would often meet each other to the place where you and Julius been hanging out. You two would spend time almost every day since the Wizard King would successfully ditch his work in the Royal Castle. Julius had taken a liking to your presence, hanging out with you was really fun and he's enjoying your company. While on the other hand, Marx was angry with what the Wizard King was acting to these past few weeks.

The advisor was pondering what made the Wizard King would always ditch his duties, is it really that important? He's been confused to Julius' action lately, he's not like that before. Yes, he would suddenly disappear out of nowhere and ditch his responsibility inside the castle, but he knows what's the reason behind his sudden disappearance. Also, he's coming back before the sunset arrives, but lately he's coming home late with a dork smile etched on his face, he's returning back to the castle when the night already falls.

Just like today, he's trying to connect with Julius but to no avail, it's already night and he's still not in the castle yet. The King of Clover was searching for the Wizard King, that is why Marx was trying his best to connect to Julius. Attempting to call him again and again, this made Marx infuriated by the Wizard King.

'Where the hell is he?!'

"Oh hey there, Marx" Julius suddenly appears out of nowhere making his advisor glared at his presence.