Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"NO.. No", Areum panicked. "No you cannot do that. Everyone will know and I don't want people gossiping"

EunHa was about to say something but stopped as she realized where Areum's emotions were stemming from. Obviously a teenager wouldn't like their parents coming to school to solve their matters.

"We won't, if you are not comfortable with that. I will talk to Appa about it, he will have a solution to that"

Areum nodded before curling herself up in her mother's arms. EunHa bent down as she pecked her cheek before holding her close to herself.

At this point she was fuming with anger. Even when it didn't show on her face, she internally wanted to smack this Hansul kid. No one was going to mess with her child and get away with it.

———•••———

Jimin, EunHa, Jin and Yoongi sat on the dining table. Yoongi's twelve year old son MinHyuk sat along with them, reading a book by Stephen Hawking. MinHyuk was probably the smartest kid in the house who could sometimes even make Namjoon baffled with his smartness. The entire Bangtan family still couldn't believe how the lazy Yoongi had the most enthusiastic and cheerful kid ever.

"Jimin, what is the matter?", Jin asked seeing his brother in law distressed.

"Hyung, its Areum. There are some kids who are bullying her and Jennie in school. And you know how Areum is, don't you? She is so scared and me and Eunie don't know what to do"

Jin looked at me and I nodded. "She doesn't want us to come to school and sort the matter. Taemin is just hopeless and Miyoung doesn't really care about anything. I don't expect that two to be of help to anyone"

"Are they hurting Areum Noona?", Minhyuk looked up from his book and I nodded. "Aunt EunHa, I will beat them up if they trouble her"

"MinHyuk-ah, this is what I said to your uncle Jimin as well. Let us just beat them up but he disagrees"

"EUNHA", Jimin gasped. "What are you teaching the kid? MinHyuk go inside. Let the elders talk", he said to the younger one.

"But uncle..", he stopped as Yoongi looked at him. "Listen to what Uncle Jimin says. Go home and help your Eomma", with these words  MinHyuk stood up and left.

Seeing he was out of sight, Yoongi turned to them. "EunHa is right. We should take those kids out. I still have those sniper guns down in the basement. It might take me some work but I can still assassinate like I did in my old days"

"HYUNG ! YOONGI", both Jimin and Jin snapped at the man.

"Yoongi Oppa is right. If we don't end them, we can at least get Taehyung to find information. Once we get them, we pay them a visit — probably threaten them a little with guns and stuff and ask them to leave all kids alone"

Jimin and Jin gaped at EunHa while Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. "Are you guys nuts?", Jin asked. "They are kids. We are not threatening a bunch of kids with guns just because they are bullying Areum in school"

"Yes EunHa", Jimin chimed in. "We are grown ups. We are not going to do anything irrational like this and especially not to some 17 year olds. And we stopped this dirty business 21 years ago"

I scoffed. "You were grown up when you kidnapped me all those years back. When was your rationality then?"

Jimin gasped. "You did not just go there..", he was speechless. "How could you even say that?"

We were almost bickering when Jin shouted and cut us off. "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU", he yelled at us. "WE ARE NOT BLASTING THEIR ASS WITH GUNS AND THAT IS FINAL. TOMORROW ALL THREE OF US ARE GOING TO THEIR SCHOOL TO TALK TO HER PRINCIPAL AND THAT IS IT"