“And here I was thinking you ‘bots couldn't pull it off.” He said as he examined the chip and usb.

“Well then it seems you were incorrect.” Drift stated calmly but coolly as he looked at him

Ripred merely shrugged back as he heard.

“Now its your turn to keep up your end of the deal.” ‘Bee said with narrowed eyes

“I'm well aware of that. You got me what I wanted and now I'll lead you to the young one.” Ripred said

“And how are ya gonna do that?” Bolt questioned

A red eyed gaze fell onto the cowboy.

“The nose knows.” he answered back as he left back to his alt. He got in, and moments there was the the clicking and whirring as Ripred went into his bipedal.

“All I have to say is, try to keep up.” the ‘con said with a slight smirk before he transformed again, and there soon stood a massive cyberwolf.

And with that, they took off.

*timeskip brought to you by Bolt sneaking a pic of Crosshairs sprawled out asleep with Donnie on his chest*

Some time later they arrived at their destination. Ripred left as soon as he finished fulfilling his side

It was a chuck of a city that seemed to stuck back in time. Old, rundown, and falling apart. It was to the point people seemed to avoid it at all costs.

None of the building even looked habitable, which made the four doubt that Ripred had even brought them to the right place.

“I have a been feeling about this.” Drift mumbled as he glanced around

“Tell me about it.” Gadget mumbled back, having heard.

Right as they were about to start checking the spots where Zoey could be, her father ended up being the one to reveal where she was.

“Oi!” Bolt barked as he saw the man apparently trying to sneak out of the building.

He stopped, realizing the four of them their before taking off running.

“No you don't!” Bumblebee said angrily and tore off after him, “Bolt go get Zoey!” he hollered over his shoulder without looking back, hearing Gadget and Drift right behind him.

Gadgets eyes had narrowed as he ran, one hand rummaging in his pocket, his fingers soon clasping a small turquoise disk.

“Aries you better have been right.” he muttered as Zoeys dad attempted to take a sharp turn.

Using the best precision he had he threw the disc as far as he could, it landing right behind Zoeys dad as he turned.

Instantly it was as though it exploded, sending everything within its radius into the air, messing with the gravity before harshly pulling it down to earth with a sickening crash, which included zoeys dad.

The man groaned in mild pain as he forced himself to get back up, but not before the trio caught up to him.

“You bastard.” Bumblebee seethed as he reached into his jacket, pulling out his blaster as Drift unsheathed one of his swords.

“You caused her more pain than any human should ever have.” Gadget growled as he yanked him by the collar

The man laughed, blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

“Kill me then, it won't change anything but in the end I'll still win.” he snickered darkly back.

“What are you talking about.” ‘Bee and Drift demanded in unison, Drifts sword going towards the mans neck