Chapter 34

Zoey's P.O.V

I looked back after 'Bee left. I sighed quietly to myself and went down to an empty desk that was kinda in the middle of the room.

I hummed to myself as I watched the other kids mess around.

A couple minutes later, my teacher cleared her throat and called for everyone to settle down.

I rested my chin on my hands as I watched.

"Good morning everybody! My name is Mrs. Chesterfield." She said cheerfully as she looked at us.

I sat up a little, she seemed rather nice.

She had long slightly wavy light brown hair, and grey blue eyes. She was also wearing a black, grey, and red flannel shirt. Also a dark pair of jeans, and grey and black trainers. She also was wearing a pair of butterfly earrings.

I listened as everybody introduced themselves. I already didn't like the majority of the other kids, they all were stuck up sounding as they introduced themselves.

It was alright.

At least until my name was called.

"Zoey, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" Mrs. Chesterfield then said, and I froze for a moment

I have to talk in front of all these people?

I wish I could have pulled my hood on as everybody then looked at me.

"N-no thanks." I mumbled as I felt my ears turn scarlet

My teacher smiled back at me in understandment and nodded.

Disappointingly, after I said that, there was then a break out of hushed whispers. If it was possible, I sank lower in my seat.

"Now now, thanks not very polite." Mrs. Chesterfield frowned at the other kids

I perked up a little at the sound of that, and pulled myself up slightly.

"It is Zoey's choice whether or not to share, not yours. If she chooses not to, then you need to respect her choice." She reprimanded calmly.

There was then a series of mumbled 'Yes' afterwards.

Hm, I think I like my teacher a bit more.

I watched as she then started writing out the agenda on the chalkboard.

Perhaps today might get a little better.

Bumblebee's P.O.V

I hummed to myself as I had my holoform get out of my alt and head inside.

Poor Zoe, I wish I could have stayed with her.

I started to get lost in my thoughts and found myself crashing right into Gadget.

"Aw man. My bar." Gadget said as he shook his head and saw his granola bar on the ground

I swear he can't seem to have enough of those.

"Sorry Gadg'." I said to him earnestly as I helped him to his feet

"All good 'Bee." He hummed back as he tossed his 'ruined' bar in the trash

"What's got yout thinkin' wild?" Gadget then mused as he watched me

"Zoe." I answered simply

"What about Zoey?" Ratchet asked as he walked by

I held in my snigger as he hen pulled the new granola bar out of Gadget's hand

"You, sneak, have had enough this morning." He said to him