Chapter 48

3rd Person P.O.V

All of them were staring aghast at the screen.

“Masquerade gathering?” Gadget questioned with a tilt of his head

“Correct. And there we should find our next dead man, and that will give us where Zoey is.” Ace hummed

“There is no way in bloody hell am I wearing a suit for that damn thing.” Sunstreaker and Ironhide said in unison

“Can it sunflower, Donnie’s asleep.” Ricochet chimed in and the two had a glaring contest before Ace cleared his throat

“Now, I wholeheartedly agree with the no suit thing. But the problem is, we don't blend in, we lose the guy. The security is even tighter for this one, so this would be our only shot.” He pointed out

“Fine fine, but all that said, we don't exactly have that much money just for the clothing alone.” Silver drawled

Bolt smirked as he pulled out a leather wallet, that wasn't his own.

“I'd say I've got that part ‘overed.” Bolt smirked

“Alright, let's gone and pack it up. We got a drive to Little Rock to make.” Ace said as he shut the laptop

Time skip (brought to you by a cuddly Donnie)

3rd Person P.O.V

Evening time had come back. All of them had made the drive from Atlanta to Little Rock within several hours, arriving midday.

Dominic was still resting and asleep after Ratchet had given him another dose of medicine. He had seemed to be doing a bit better before hand, managing to eat bits of a sandwich that was pulled into smaller pieces by him.

Right after Ratchet had dosed him, and he grew tired, he had the determination to stay with Crosshairs. When the rest tried to take him, it became a heavy wailing fest with Donnie, until Crosshairs finally gave in and securely buckled him into his alt.

When they had arrived at Little Rock, they found what seemed like an abandoned parking garage, in which they stayed within, each of them drifting into recharge out of tiredness.

By the time they woke up, it had grow to be late afternoon, making it a mere few hours before the ‘gathering’. In which it was decided that they would split up and get what they needed, including a mask, before all meeting up at the meet up point.

When the time came, they all met up, each was wearing something formal.

Ace  had on a dark navy, almost black, suit jacket and the matching colored dress pants. Along with a white dress shirt underneath a soft blue button up vest, both were under the jacket. He also had a slightly bright blue necktie and a soft blue pocket square, and finally a black pair of dress shoes. His mask for the gathering, was a half face silver steampunk styled one, but had his shades positioned under it so he could see.

Bolt had on a black suit jacket and dress pants. Along with a black dress shirt and a scarlet type of red button up vest, both under the jacket. He had also a scarlet tinted bowtie and pocket square, along with a red and black masquerade mask. And finally, a black pair of dress shoes. He also, for once, didn't have his cowboy hat on.

Silver had on an open shoulder, long sleeve black dress. Along with her blue, black, and white on. And topping if off a black pair of heeled boots and a black and dark grey mask.

Gadget was dressed up too, wearing a black suit, and light grey dress shirt. Along with an orange necktie and pocket square, and a silver steampunk mask. He also had a black pair of dress shoes