21: Look At Me

I don't know how long I can stay here, I feel so caged up. I tried to reason with the joker, but he just wouldn't budge.

I'm sitting in my room,laying on the bed contemplating what to do next. I can hear the guards from the other side of the door conversing with each other, they were given strict orders to guard my door in case I try to escape.

If only I can distract them

"Did ya see the little thing~" I hear one of the henchmen laughs,"she's so tiny,I swear Joey if you's had the chance,you could snap her in half I'm serious"

I'M NOT TINY!!!!!

"I believe ya man~" the other one laughs,
"And have you seen how white her hair is, don't laugh when I tell you this,but Jesus Christ I thought she was one of those albinos!"

WHAT DID HE SAY!?!

I jump off the bed,and open the door. Both men turn to me,"which one of you said I was albino?" I ask bluntly,the guard on the left quickly points to his buddy.

I turn to him,kick him hard in the nuts,and run back into my room,locking the door.

I hear the guard laughing,most likely watching his pal fall to the floor in agonizing pain.

"HoLY ShiT~!!!" He laughs," OOOooh my lung~ oh my GOD,that was hilarious~!"

I reopen the door,"May I see the joker please?" I ask the laughing henchmen. I look down and see the other one rocking back and forth, letting out a very,VERY high pitched squeal.

"U-uh" he stutters nervously,"sure,right this way".

"Thank you"

He leads me though endless halls,until finally stopping at two connected doors,one bright green and the other dark purple. Written all over were messily drawn happy faces.

....uh....alright

"He's been in there for awhile" the guard pints out,"this is where he's been for the past couple days?" I question,gazing up at the tall muscular man.

He nods,"just go right in,I'm sure he won't mind you of all people disrupting him".

"Thank you mister" I politely say,then proceed to slowly open the heavy door.

The room was dark,only a dark green light illuminating the humongous bedroom. I gaze around in amazement,this is by far the biggest bedroom I have ever seen.

I carefully walk through the green-hued darkness, worrying I might step or trip on something.

Why is it so dark in here...?

I catch a regular light coming from another room,and I make my way toward it. The closer I got,the more I could hear and see.

I hear running water...

And see steam lightly poking outside the doorway.