12: There's Always A Better Way

~In the upcoming movie,it's made very clear that Bruce is still a kid,but I decided to change it up a bit and make him an adult,and is still Batman, so yes,Batman will in fact be in the story~

~Couple weeks later~

Once I woke up,I started making some breakfast. I called Arthur last night, and he seemed a bit...off.

He needs to be alone...

He just needs a break...

I take my bowl of cereal into the living room,and take a seat in the comfy couch. After a few minutes of searching for the remote, I turn on the tv and watch the news.

"Breaking News!" A reporter says," there's been a robbery at the local Gotham bank! Police forces all over town are scanning the area for this assailant shoe refers to himself as "The Joker". Batman has been very busy locating this psychotic criminal,and we hope he will bring him to justice!"

They pull up a picture of the criminal...

"If you ever see this man,call the police immediately,this criminal is still roaming the streets of Gotham,so be on the lookout!"

Oh....

My.....

God....

Is that.....Arthur?

Why is his face painted....?

Why is his hair green!?!

"Not only that..." the reporter continues,"but major roads have been closed all over the city due to local civilians going on strike over Gotham's ele-!"

I shut off the tv,not bothering to hear the rest of the news. I grabbed my jacket,fling open my door, and ran so fast I thought I would get whiplash.

I ran down the flight of stairs,out of the apartment building,down the street,and all the way to Arthur's apartment.

Just as I finished the flight of stairs,I quickly knocked on his door.

I hear the door knob turning,along with the clicking of the metal locks coming undone.

The door slowly opens

"Arthur I saw the ne-!"

....

Standing in front of me was non other than arthur...

With dark green hair...

"Oh my god..." I gasp,"you really did rob the bank".

"....I had too~" he mumbles,"...it was the only way...".

"The only way?" I question,"Arthur you were on the news! Do you realize how much risk you put your life into!?!"

He doesn't answer,instead he keeps his gaze to the ground."Arthur look at me...~" I whimper, placing my hands on his face,"you are better than this,you can do so much more,please...".

I step back,holding out my hand.

"We can see the doctor right now,we can forget this ever happened and put it in the past..."

He moves his gaze between my eyes,and down to my hand.

~"Please...~" I whisper,"there's always a better way,come with me...."~