27.

Chelsea

" I really appreciate you actually sitting here and listening to me . After all , that's really all I needed ." I told Tristan as I sat up , looking at him .

This boy was actually handsome as hell . From his thick eyebrows to his pink ass lips . And he had the right type of mindset to top it off .

The advice he had given me helped me more than I thought it would . It was best for me to focus on me and my growth . I had had a whole life ahead of me . I was graduating soon as well as going to college . I had too much to be worried about than a nigga that couldn't see how much of a real ass female I was .

" It's all good . Sometimes that's all you need . Somebody to listen ." He gave me a smile and I couldn't help but give him one in return .

" Tamika's gonna be mad as hell about you not cleaning up." I told him .

" She'll be okay. This was way more important , trust me." He shrugged .

While he excused himself to go to the bathroom , I kicked off my shoes . I was exhausted as hell right now . I felt as if there was nothing that could ruin my night .

Going to my closet to find some to switch into my bedroom door opened . I didn't bother to look back , thinking it was Tristan I chuckled .

"That was quick."

The vibration of phone caught my attention . Seeing that it was Tamika I immediately opened and read it .

Mika 🤪💅
- KENTRELL HERE , WYAAA ?

I knitted my brows together not understanding how the security guard she hire let him through .

I didn't text back just decided to lock my bedroom door but as soin as I turned around Kentrell stood right in the doorway . I was so stuck that I couldn't move . I couldn't even find one word to let out my mouth .

He had this demonic look plastered across his face , his light brows eyes darkened .

And that's when it hit me . That's when I felt I came to my fucking senses . This nigga left me , was just with another bitch two days ago . Why the fuck should I be scared ? I didn't owe him no type of explanation and the thing for him to do was to leave me the fuck alone and get out my house . I was done . Fuck him and this toxic ass , dumb ass relationship .

Kentrell needed to grow up . He came with too much baggage and I couldn't be the one to help him . He needed to help himself . I loved him to death but it's not that much love in the world to keep allowing a motherfucker to treat you any kind of way .

"You need to leave." I said breaking eye contact with him .

Making my way over to my bed , I put my phone on the charger . The moment I turned back around Kentrell snatched me by my neck .

"Let me go!" I yelled as he dragged me into a corner. "The fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled getting out his grip as he hovered over me .