22.

Chelsea

Chelsea

I laid in my room watching Netflix and eating the fried rice with shrimp and broccoli that I had ordered from UberEats .

It was a boring Saturday evening and I had nothing better to do than be coped up in my room .

There was a small knock on my door and I ignored it . Without permission whoever it was opened the door .

" I know you heard me knock . " Nicky folded her arms across her chest .

" I mean that's why I got ears for , right ? " I smartly remarked my eyes still glued to the TV .

" Who done pissed you off again ? You been a bit distant for the past three days . "

" Nothing . " I responded dryly before turning up the volume hoping she'll get the hint that I no longer was interested in keeping this conversation going .

" Well I only came up here to tell you somebody outside for you . " She said before leaving out closing the door right behind her .

I took a sip of my drink before putting on my slides . I just knew it was Kentrell and I was ready to beat this nigga ass . Not caring about the shorts and sports bra I wore I threw on my windbreaker before heading downstairs and outside .

When I saw it wasn't Kentrell I knitted my brows together trying to figure out why he was here at my house .

" Wassuh' babygirl . " He smiled stepping towards me to give me a hug .

" Quan , hey . Whatchu' doing here ? " I asked as I gave him a side hug .

His eyes raked over my body and I snapped my fingers at him .

" My face up here . "

" Just came through to see you and catch up on some things . " He chuckled . " I mean , if that's cool with you . "

" Um , yeah . It's cool . " I shrugged . " I need to go change , I'll be back . "

He nodded and I headed back inside to switch into some grey sweatpants and a cute white crop top .

When I got back outside Quan was on his phone but looked up at me a smile escaping his lips .

" You still little as hell . " He chuckled .